- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Sales IT QA Analyst - 90228909
Posting Range:8 Apr 2019 - 23 Apr 2019
Job Title : Sales IT QA Analyst
Location : Pune
· Should have strong testing skills with 5-6 years of experience with a special stress on automation skills and demonstrates agility to work in functional or automation testing as per the needs of the situation.
· Regression packs should be worked upon regularly and maintained per the changes.
· Take ownership of the QA deliverables.
· Actively document test cases against the requirements.
· Should be able to take/organise calls for the resolution of the queries and refine the test cases accordingly.
· Should understand the JIRA well and is able to raise and link the defects the defects correctly to maintain traceability.
· Ensure that the test processes created have been actively followed.
· Actively raise the risks associated with testing and identify the roadblocks effectively and work towards resolution of such issues.
· Prioritisation and Refinement of deliverables and ability to articulate as per the needs of the situations.
What will you be doing?
· End to end Testing. Daily Reporting on the testing progress.
· Raise JIRAs for Defects found
· All defects raised should be traceable to the requirements
· Raise risks on time where applicable.
· Updation of Automation and Functional regression packs.
· No miss on Sev1 and Sev 2 defects.
What we’re looking for:
· Strong Automation Testing experience and has awareness of the Automation frameworks
· Knowledge of working on Selenium/JIRA is a must.
· Should have sound knowledge of Load Runner and Performance Center tools.
· Very good soft skills with focus on Presentation, Interpersonal and Communication Skills
Skills that will help you in the role:
· Experience of working within a Financial Services organization
· A sound understanding of writing SQL queries.
Where will you be working?
At Barclays, each day is about being more – as a professional, and as a person. ‘Be More @ Barclays’ represents our core promise to all current and future employees. It’s the characteristic that we want to be associated with as an employer, and at the heart of every employee experience. We empower our colleagues to Be More Globally Connected, working on international projects that improve the way millions of customers handle their finances. Be More Inspired by working alongside the most talented people in the industry, and delivering imaginative new solutions that are redefining the future of finance. Be More Impactful by having the opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects, and Be More Valued for who you are.
Interested and want to know more about Barclays? Visit home.barclays/who-we-are/ for more details.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That's why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. If you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with us.
*Barclays recently announced the creation of a new world-class campus at Gera Commerzone
About the company
Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for 48 million customers and clients worldwide.
We have over 325 years of history and expertise in banking. From our beginnings in Lombard Street, London through to the launch of the world’s first ATM and innovative mobile phone payments services, find out more about our achievements to date.
Barclays is a trading name of Barclays Bank PLC and its subsidiaries. Barclays Bank PLC is registered in England and is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered in England. Registered No. 1026167. Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.