- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
As a member of the Google Cloud team, you inspire leading companies, schools, and government agencies to work smarter with Google tools like G Suite, Search, and Chrome. You advocate the innovative power of our products to make organizations more productive, collaborative, and mobile. Using your passion for Google products, you help spread the magic of Google to organizations around the world.
The Google Cloud team focuses on working with small- and medium-sized businesses.
As a G Suite Sales Representative, you'll help to drive sales by using a range of methods/channels. You'll deliver the highest quality customer experience, bring Google's portfolio into small- and medium-sized (SMB) companies around the world, and manage complex customer and stakeholder relationships with ease.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in selling SaaS, Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) or Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) in the technology industry.
- Experience in using Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems.
- Technical or sales engineering experience in Computer Science or Information Systems, with an in-depth understanding of the technology and cloud computing market, and a passion for Google Cloud products (G Suite, Google Cloud Platform).
- Demonstrated organizational and project management capabilities.
- Ability to speak credibly about SaaS, PaaS and IaaS.
- Ability to build influential relationships and deliver results in a cross-functional/matrixed environment.
- Manage opportunities through the entire cycle simultaneously, working with cross-functional teams, and serve as the primary customer contact for all adoption-related activities.
- Work towards assigned strategic goals while prioritizing an effective customer experience to customers and prospects.
- Drive business development, forecast accurately and achieve strategic goals by leading customers through the entire business cycle.
- Work with our customer engineers and trusted Google Cloud partners as a key member of the Sales team to maximize business results and develop opportunities with small and medium businesses.
- Work with Google Cloud channel partners to leverage their sales/technical expertise in helping G Suite adoption within small and medium businesses.
About the company
Google is not a conventional company, and we don't intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world's most successful organizations - a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind - but even as we continue to grow, we're committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success.
We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards. Googlers thrive in small, focused teams and high-energy environments, believe in the ability of technology to change the world, and are as passionate