- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
76827 Human Resources 9/4/2019 Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Lenovo is a US $43 billion global Fortune 500 company and a leader in providing innovative consumer, commercial and enterprise technologies. Globally, our product lines include a full range of commercial and consumer PCs, servers and workstations, and a family of mobile internet devices including tablets and smart phones. We design and build our products to bring progress to the world. Serving customers in more than 160 countries, we take our inspiration from the drive and imagination of the people who make things happen; our technology helps those who do, do better.
At Lenovo we employ more than 60,000 people worldwide and our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build a unique company. A company that delivers unparalleled products created and supported by people with a wealth of different cultures and experiences. Our strength lies in this diversity. We are dedicated to fostering an environment that encourages entrepreneurism and ownership. A workplace where people's talents can be challenged and their efforts recognized and rewarded. We employ fantastic people…come join the fun!
Job Objective: Sales Capability Development for Lenovo PCSD in AP – learning needs analysis, design and delivery of learning solutions with special focus on Enterprise Solutions Sales capability development.
• Execution of the Annual Sales Capability Development plan for AP
• Capability Needs Analysis for PCSD Sales across AP
• Design & Development of Sales Capability Development Solutions in partnership with Individuals/Teams inside the Organization as well as external Vendors / Consultants
• Deploy Capability Development Solutions – eLearning (micro/mobile learning), Webinars, Classroom etc.
• Deliver internal learning solutions and interventions
• Evaluate impact of learning – direct (Employee) and indirect (Business) impact
• Continuously improve operating model to increase efficiency and effectiveness
• Partner with internal and external individuals, teams and organizations
Must Have: Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
Desired: MBA / Equivalent with recognized Certification/Qualification as a Trainer/Facilitator/L&D Manager
• 6-8 years of Sales Training experience with at least 3 years of Training Management experience
• 3-5 years of B2B/B2C Sales experience in the technology domain with a large MNC
• Designed and Delivered Sales Capability Development solutions themselves
• Worked with external vendors for Learning Solution development including technology driven learning methodologies
• L&D Manager with 8-10 years of experience in a technology product/solutions MNC
• 5 or more years of multi-country Enterprise Sales Manager experience prior to L&D experience
• Accomplished L&D/OD Facilitator with experience in managing/delivering Leadership Development Interventions
- human resources
About the company
Motorola, Inc. was a multinational telecommunications company based in Schaumburg, Illinois, United States (U.S.). After having lost $4.3 billion from 2007 to 2009, the company was divided into two independent public companies, Motorola Mobility and Motorola Solutions on January 4, 2011. Motorola Solutions is generally considered to be the direct successor to Motorola, Inc., as the reorganization was structured with Motorola Mobility being spun off.