- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Position name Salon Receptionist
1. To be responsible for overall care of the guest
2. Ensure that they receive high quality of service.
3. To greet the guests on arrival.
4. To render assistance and guidance to the guests
5. To serve refreshments to the guests as and when required and ensure sufficient stock of the same at all times by co-ordinating with the Kitchen Department.
6. To be aware of the different treatments & services available, also their benefits and procedures.
7. To upsell services as appropriate and assist in generating repeat bookings by post-treatment follow-up.
8. To promote and sell retail products available for sale to the guests to be able to use and prescribe products appropriately.
9. To check whether guest has any allergy or injury prior to treatment and or any previous medical history which may prevent him from carrying out the service and accordingly inform
10. To maintain a daily appointment book and confirm the appointments if advised by the guest to do so.
11. To prepare a daily schedule for the beauticians and allotting time accordingly.
12. To record all guests and treatment details for the database.
13. To brief the Manager on any feedback received and reporting any follow up work to be carried out
14. To ensure that the place is neat, clean and tidy at all times and help in retaining the aesthetic beauty of the same.
15. To adhere to the laid down grooming standards and be clean shaven at all times in neat and clean uniforms.
16. To be aware of any promotional or special activity in the hotel.
17. To inform the concerned person for any special set up or cleaning requirements in good time.
18. To account for daily income and deposit the same with the Front Office Cashier.
19. To keep record of stocks of various items in use and ensure that the derived inventory is maintained at all times.
20. To ensure personal hygiene. To update one’s skills by participating in the training as may be imparted from time to time.
21. Adherence to the guidelines mentioned in the TPAM and TCOC and thorough adherence to the IT etiquettes is to be followed.
22. To always adhere to personal grooming as per the standards laid down by the hotel and maintain high standards of grooming.
23. In addition to the above functions, any other assignment / job given by the superior authority occasionally or on a daily basis are to be performed.
24. Carry out any other duties as may be assigned by persons placed in authority above you.
The above job description is subject to change based on business demands at the sole discretion of the Management.