- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Sapiens-Business Rules-Cofig Developer - 90224046
Posting Range:8 Apr 2019 - 23 Apr 2019
Job Title: Sapiens-Business Rules-Cofig Developer
o Understand and contribute to the various phases of the software development lifecycle.
o Efficient in implementing best software development practices
o Undertake impact assessment of change requests against applications / products within domain.
o Understand the designs and work on implementation
o Help team members with configurations
o Able to peer review changes
o Improve process related to local environment creation
o Bring innovative ideas to solve technical challenges
What will you be doing?
· Create component designs & builds to ensure compatibility with the end-to-end system design.
· Collaborate with other component design and build teams, ensuring that end-to-end system design is followed.
· Ensure that technical engineering quality standards / benchmarks are met, taking remedial action where there are quality shortfalls.
· Where system development is part of a wider set of interdependent systems changes, collaborate with the Systems Designers from the other areas to ensure end-to-end technical integrity of the development, contributing to this collaboration when required.
· Solid knowledge and experience in financial services (mortgage, banking, insurance)
· Business process modeling experience and skill
· Conceptual and logical data modeling experience
· Experience in delivering business requirements for enterprise scale projects
· Knowledge and experience with leading development methodologies, with experience in Agile.
· Solid development experience or technical background is required
What we’re looking for:
1. Either Tallyman or Debt Manager configuration tool Experience.
2. Design patterns and algorithms.
3. Service oriented architecture/ Web services
4. Data Modelling tools and technics.
5. Version Control Software (SVN / CVS / Git/ Gerrit)
6. Jira, Confluence, Jenkins
Skills that will help you in the role:
Evaluate and review emerging system engineering methods, tools and standards.
Look for ways to apply as appropriate.
Education in Computer science is preferred.
Where will you be working?
Be More at Barclays
At Barclays, each day is about being more – as a professional, and as a person. ‘Be More @ Barclays’ represents our core promise to all current and future employees. It’s the characteristic that we want to be associated with as an employer, and at the heart of every employee experience. We empower our colleagues to Be More Globally Connected, working on international projects that improve the way millions of customers handle their finances. Be More Inspired by working alongside the most talented people in the industry, and delivering imaginative new solutions that are redefining the future of finance. Be More Impactful by having the opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects, and Be More Valued for who you are.
Interested and want to know more about Barclays? Visit home.barclays/who-we-are/ for more details.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That's why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working
About the company
Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for 48 million customers and clients worldwide.
We have over 325 years of history and expertise in banking. From our beginnings in Lombard Street, London through to the launch of the world’s first ATM and innovative mobile phone payments services, find out more about our achievements to date.
Barclays is a trading name of Barclays Bank PLC and its subsidiaries. Barclays Bank PLC is registered in England and is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered in England. Registered No. 1026167. Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.