- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
SAS Risk Analyst - 90184785
Posting Range:6 Sep 2018 - 21 Sep 2018
SAS Risk Analyst
· Analyse credit risk application across the portfolio, to understand change and execution trends in risk and customer behaviour and the reasons behind them.
· Use this insight to find ways to optimise the solution and to improve the process for efficient processing.
· Work with Agile methodologies to further accelerate transformation.
· Collaborate with cross functional team members to deliver on agile roadmaps, on time with quality and consistency with greater emphasis on automation.
· Build and Maintain the Programme delivery roadmap and ensure timely execution of the same with maximum of +/- 2% variance
· Foster team spirit among colleagues in various geographical locations, participating in and contributing to programme and technical discussions
· Management of project finances.
· Successful Transition of projects into BAU with appropriate treatment of residual risks
· Work with Agile and Waterfall methodologies to further accelerate transformation
· Delivery of technical project/programme E2E work streams to meet project targets and KPIs
· Accountability for the delivery of all application changes (to agreed time, quality, cost and functionality) for one or more complex/large products / applications in the respective product domain or channel. This will include software delivered across the end-to-end software development lifecycle.
· Active contribution in all phases of SDLC cycle including requirement gathering / Design / Development / testing / implementation / L2 support.
· Ability to build a strong in-house capability of functions / resources including technology & Knowledge transfer of process and ensuring operation preparedness of the resources to execute the process.
· Lead documenting application and functional knowhow in order to define succession planning and eradicate any key man dependency.
· You will have experience working with databases (eg. via SQL or SAS) and using SAS for data analysis and mining tools on large datasets.
· Has a good working knowledge of Credit Risk and the BASEL Pillar rules and Implementation.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Visio and Excel and Word
· Excellent oral & written communication skills
· Good communication skills and can coordinate with functional users, business users, Risk leads etc. Can liaise between technical and functional team as required during various phases of the projects.
· Strong data modelling knowledge.
· Strong skills on SAS with design patterns and integration architecture for Middleware design and implementation.
· Extensively worked with Business Analysts to convert requirements to high and low level design for SAS programs.
Barclays is a transatlantic consumer, corporate and investment bank offering products and services across personal, corporate and investment banking, credit cards and wealth management, with a strong presence in our two home markets of the UK and the US. Our goal is to become the bank of choice by providing superior services to customers and clients and supporting our stakeholders via a commercially successful business that generates long-term sustainable returns.
Risk and Control Objective
All Barclays colleagues have to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.
To be considered for this role, click on the apply button now.
https://jobs.barclays.co.uk/search-jobs/ & enter the Job ID.
Barclays Values & Diversity
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. It is the policy of Barclays to ensure equal employment opportunity
About the company
Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for 48 million customers and clients worldwide.
We have over 325 years of history and expertise in banking. From our beginnings in Lombard Street, London through to the launch of the world’s first ATM and innovative mobile phone payments services, find out more about our achievements to date.
Barclays is a trading name of Barclays Bank PLC and its subsidiaries. Barclays Bank PLC is registered in England and is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered in England. Registered No. 1026167. Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.