- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
2 years of related Network Security experience a must.
- 2 years of experience as a Security Engineer.
- Experience with OS internals and hardening (Linux, OS X, Windows).
- Firm grasp of networking protocols and operations. Comfortable with low level packet sniffing, working knowledge on Kali, Wireshark, Burpsuite, Metasploit, nmap, fiddler, sqlmap, nessus. Knowledge on network attacks, detections, and defences.
- Must have experience in programming languages and security frameworks such as Python, Ruby, Node.js, Java, Bash, Spring Security and Shiro.
- Knowledge of AWS and Cloud Data Security such as EC2, ECS, VPC, VPN, IAM, KMS, Security Groups/Subnets, etc. is required.
- Must have knowledge of theoretical and applied cryptography, key management, and a strong understanding of cryptography algorithms such as RSA, AES, SSL vs TLS, PKI, etc.
- Working knowledge with Vault or KMS is considered an asset.
- Thorough understanding of authentication, authorization, and directory services such as SSO, OAuth, or OpenId.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹350,000.00 to ₹600,000.00 /year
- work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Higher Secondary(12th Pass) (Preferred)