- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
• Provide forecasting support to Novartis internal customers (CPOs & Regional marketing and sales teams) on various high complexity forecasting reports.
• Facilitate data enabled decision making for Novartis internal customers by providing and communicating qualitative and quantitative analytics.
• Support GBS-GCO business in building practice by involving in various initiatives like knowledge sharing, on-boarding and training support, support team lead in all business related tasks / activities, building process documentation and knowledge repositories.
Create and deliver below customer requirements as per agreed SLAs (timeliness, accuracy, quality, etc) and drive excellent customer service
o Strategic 5 year forecasts for in-line / pipeline products
o Lifecycle management forecasts for inline / pipeline products
o BD&L market & product revenue forecasts
o Pipeline product forecasts
o Monthly revenue forecasts by indication for 24 months
o Ad-hoc Forecasting support
• Deliver services through structured project management approach with appropriate documentation and communication throughout the delivery of services
• Create and maintain standard operating procedures (SOPs), quality checklists that will enable excellent quality outputs for all outputs within the function
• Develop and maintain knowledge repositories that captures qualitative and quantitative reports of brands, disease areas, macroeconomic trends of Novartis operating markets, etc
• Support team leaders in recruitment and on-boarding of new associates within the organization
• Active participation in various knowledge sharing sessions that enables growth and improves quality of GCO Hyd deliverables across the function
• Comply with all internal functional operating procedures like time tracking, KPI tracking and reporting, and other internal systems and processes
• Comply to all Novartis operating procedures as per legal / IT / HR requirements
• Good exposure to forecasting concepts – Pharma and medical devices
• Has exposure to VBA ,Alteryx and Qlik Sense.
• Drive design and enhancement of existing services / deliverables
• Internal customer satisfaction with quality of services provided.
Capabilities & Expertize:
• Learning agility
• Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
• Project Management
• Pharmaceutical industry domain knowledge
• Market research background
• Advanced MS-office skills (MS-Excel and MS-PowerPoint)
• VBA and MS-Access knowledge will be an added advantage
Business Unit PLS NBS
Site Hyderabad, AP
Company/Legal Entity Nov Hltcr Shared Services Ind
Job Type Full Time
Employment Type Regular
About the company
Novartis has a clear mission, focused strategy and strong culture, all of which we expect will support the creation of value over the long term for our company, our shareholders and society. We recognize that our business depends on the creativity, dedication and performance of our associates. We encourage associates to focus on achievement through collaboration and innovation.
A global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented, performance driven people. All of which makes us one of the most rewarding employers in our field.
Our company culture is guided by high ethical standards. Our values help guide the choices people make every day, and they define our culture and help us execute the Novartis strategy in line with our mission and vision.