- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
At EA, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create amazing experiences for our players everywhere and we consider our players’ experiences first in everything we do.
Creating transformational experiences requires constant innovation and brilliant, passionate people. We are developing extraordinary new game experiences by bringing together great people that combine creativity, technology, and expertise to deliver new ways to play.
EA is driving the next revolution in games. Join us.
The Challenge Ahead
Slingshot Games, a division of Electronic Arts India, is one of EA Mobile’s valued studios and is home to some of the most talented teams comprising of Design, Art, Engineering, Production, Product Management, Analytics, and Community & Marketing individuals.
Our vision is to be EA Mobile’s center of excellence for Live Services and help grow the footprint of casual games in the market.
Here are the values we truly believe in:
Tenacity – Hunger to prove yourself and keep pushing the boundary
Ownership – Get things done
Passion – Passionate about the art of making games
Collaboration – Great things are not done by an individual but by a team of highly motivated folks
Alchemy – Create magic in everything you do
Slingshot is now seeking an experienced Sr. Artist to join our journey.
As a Sr. Artist, you are expected to have thorough knowledge of what good art looks like and you are able to put in place processes and examples for driving your vision forward.
Here is what we expect you to do:
- Making sure that production of all art assets are of high-quality and follow established guidelines and visual style of the game.
- Support the vision of the game design team while taking into account the business aspects of art production, timelines, and quality.
- You will ensure essential relationships between the art team and other teams working on new features is collaborative and successful.
- Mobile-centric thought process in everything you create or help create. Working with engineering teams to push the boundary as needed.
- Mentor a group of talented artists and liaise with other discipline leaders to provide leadership to the overall team
- Present your ideas in a crisp and easily digestible format
- Provide high-quality feedback and mentorship to grow other members of the art team
- Sustain and nurture a culture of inclusiveness, collaboration, and great teamwork
You will fit the role if you can tick all the boxes below:
- Accomplished in 2D art production. Background in mobile games is desired.
- Expertise in 2D Tools: Photoshop and Illustrator
- Great at communication – both written and verbal
- Ability to inspire and lead!
- Ability to navigate through complex planning processes and workflows
- Some knowledge and comfort with using project planning and version management systems such as Jira, Perforce.
- Experience leading teams with people from various art sub-disciplines such as modeling, animation, rigging, texturing, VFX and UI
- Ability to balance creativity with project timelines to meet tight schedules. Willingness to EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
About the company