- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
IA - Internal Audit
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): Up to 25%
Relocation Provided: Yes
AIG ANALYTICS & SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
Senior Auditor, India
The Internal Audit Department in India is part of the global Internal Audit Group (IAG, a global department of over 300 audit professionals. The goal of IAG is to provide an effective, responsive and high quality internal audit service that adds value to, and enhances the AIG Group’s capacity to manage risks. This is achieved through providing assurance on the adequacy, effectiveness and sustainability of the Group’s governance, risk management and control processes, while providing Management with trusted advice to support the achievement of their business objectives.
The Senior Auditor reports to the Head of Internal Audit in India, responsible for delivering audits for the Indian Shared Service Centres (Finance Centre and Commercial Centre of Excellence) and other global audits.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Demonstrate a professional approach to auditing and a sound knowledge of governance, risk management and control.
- Execute audits consistent with IAG standards and ensure they are delivered within defined timescales and to the highest quality.
- Deliver high quality and high impact reports.
- Work in conjunction with the Head of Internal Audit to undertake continuous risk assessment and develop, maintain and deliver against annual plans that are aligned to business strategies.
- Ability to manage various priorities and reviews at any given time.
- Establish and maintain professional and creditable relationships with a wide range of stakeholders, including staff, heads of department and senior management.
- Assisting the Head of Internal Audit in compiling analyses, reports and presentations.
- Be committed to continuing professional and personal development.
The successful candidates should possess the following skills and knowledge:
- A relevant professional qualification (e.g. CPA or CIA) and three years of post-qualification experience operating in an audit role.
- Background in financial services.
- Team player being able to collaborate with other areas across IAG and the Group in order to achieve business success.
- A proven aptitude in introducing and operating best internal audit practices.
- Strong analytical and problem solving ability.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work effectively with a range of stakeholders.
- Highly motivated and driven with the ability to meet deadlines and to ensure quality in every aspect of internal audit work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Willingness to travel for training and audit assignments in as required (up to 20%).
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission – creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.
About the company
American multinational insurance corporation with more than 88 million customers in 130 countries. AIG companies employ over 64,000 people in 90 countries. The company operates through three businesses: AIG Property Casualty, AIG Life and Retirement and United Guaranty Corporation (UGC). AIG Property Casualty provides insurance products for commercial, institutional and individual customers.