- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- We are looking for Senior Azure Devops Engineer to join our technology Data & Information Management organization in Bangalore, India. We are seeking candidates who are self-starters and can independently work on complex data management / analytic processes to support various JLL projects.
- The role will add immense value to the role holder through enhancement of Technical knowledge, analytical skills and exposure to technologies suite in the PropTech domain.
- Working with the application teams to prioritize new requests for functionality. Specifically, new user-facing functionality (e.g. the ability to ingest IoT data, subscription-based consumption, etc.)
- Addressing internal functionality (e.g. monitoring and alerting based on application performance, automated testing frameworks, etc.)
- Managing respective support queues (e.g. Ingest, Prepare, Storage and Consume, etc.) Note: agreed upon SLAs will be established post burn-in period
- Manage backlog via effective sprint planning based on feedback from the application teams and support
- Participating in monthly architecture review board
- Mentoring and coaching the application teams on tools, technology and design patterns
- Gathering high-level solution requirements from stakeholders
- Assisting JLL with overall strategic vision for data and analytics solutions
- Architecting the overall solution
- Socializing solution decisions and design with stakeholders and relevant parties
- Architecting specific portions of the solution with regard to cloud infrastructure and services
- Overseeing platform implementation
- Ensuring that the production environment is well built and that there is a clear escalation path for production issues
- Ensuring solution architecture meets JLL's requirements including, but not limited to, those regarding cloud spend, scalability, performance, etc.
- Developing the framework components for JLL's cloud environment
- Developing infrastructure that is scalable, reliable, and monitored
- Building a relationship with Cloud providers, in order to take advantage of their most appropriate technology offerings
- Collaborating with the application team leads to ensure that the application teams' needs are met through the CI/CD framework, component monitoring and stats, incident escalation
- Monitoring the security of the production environment, especially as it relates to sensitive customer data and credentials
- Inculcating "infrastructure as code" mentality in the Platform \ team overall
- Utilizing Agile practices to manage and deliver features Sounds like you? To apply you need to be:
Experience & Education
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Science, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or a quantitative discipline in science, business, or social science. Advance degree preferred.
- Reliable, self-motivated, and self-disciplined individual capable of planning and executing multiple projects simultaneously within a fast-paced environment.
- Capability to self-learn new software applications and programming languages.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, including technical writing.
- Excellent technical, analytical and organizational skills. Project management skills desired. Technical Skills & Competencies
- Overall 6+ years of experience in Data Management
- Minimum of 3 years of experience using Octopus, BigFix, Chef, Python, Spark, Azure, Azure data lake, Azure functions, Azure DevOps, Databricks, NoSQL, ETL tools, etc.
- Sr. Devops Data Engineer who is curious about technology, should be able to quickly adopt to change and one who understands the technologies supporting areas such as Cloud Computing (AWS, Azure, etc.), Micro Services, Streaming Technologies, Network, Security etc
- Experience handling un-structured data, working in a data lake environment, leveraging data streaming and developing data pipelines driven by events/queues
- Experience building and maintaining a data warehouse/ data lake in a production environment with efficient ETL design, implementation, and maintenance
- Reliable, self-motivated, and self-disciplined individual capable of executing on multiple projects simultaneously within a fast-paced environment working with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent problem-solving skills involving complex and ambiguous issues What we can do for you:
At JLL, we make sure that you become the best version of yourself by helping you realise your full potential in a fully entrepreneurial and inclusive work environment. If you harbour passion for learning and adapting new technologies, JLL will continuously provide you with platforms to enrich your technical domains. We will empower your ambitions through our dedicated Total Rewards Program, competitive pay and benefits package. It’s no surprise that JLL has been recognized by the Ethisphere Institute as one of the 2019 World’s Most Ethical Companies for the 12th consecutive year.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our page I want to work for JLL.
About the company