- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Senior Developer - 90214732
Posting Range:3 Dec 2018 - 18 Dec 2018
· A track record of successful developer roles undertaken on large projects with technically complex architectures
· Experience in a large commercial organization in a developer
· Excellent communication skills to business and technical stakeholders
· Ability to translate business requirements into technical designs and interpret requirements into low level specifications
· Proven experience of writing and reviewing technical high level and detailed design specification
· Drive for results
· Problem Solving
· Quality - High Standards & Controls
· Team player
· Technical Skills & Knowledge
· Full life cycle experience including design, programming, testing, implementation and support
· Experience of Application Lifecycle Management tools e.g. Microsoft Visual Studio Team Suite and Microsoft Team Foundation Server
· Strong Knowledge of ASP.NET, WCF using C#
· Good understanding and usage of SQL Server 2008 and beyond.
· Some experience of C#.NET, MVC and PowerShell would be useful.
· Awareness of scripting framework and languages
· Knowledge and experience of more than one recognized development methodology e.g. waterfall,agile
· Knowledge of configuration management tools & processes such Visual Source Safe, TFS.
· Logical, analytical approach to problem solving
· Effective team player
· Flexible approach and ability to work under pressure
· Consistent internal customer focus in a demanding environment
· Sound time management and organisational skills
· Good written and oral communications skills
· Strong interpersonal and excellent communication skills
· Effective team player
· Proven application development skills and experience
· Ability to understand change requests written by Business team and to produce detailed impact assessment and design documents for any proposed changes.
Barclays is a transatlantic consumer, corporate and investment bank offering products and services across personal, corporate and investment banking, credit cards and wealth management, with a strong presence in our two home markets of the UK and the US. Our goal is to become the bank of choice by providing superior services to customers and clients and supporting our stakeholders via a commercially successful business that generates long-term sustainable returns.
Risk and Control Objective
All Barclays colleagues have to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.
To be considered for this role, click on the apply button now.
https://jobs.barclays.co.uk/search-jobs/ & enter the Job ID.
Barclays Values & Diversity
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. It is the policy of Barclays to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
Also do find the link below
*Barclays recently announced the creation of a new world-class campus at Gera Commerzone located in Kharadi. All Pune based roles will eventually start to move to this new campus starting September 2019. In the run up to that, during the course of
About the company
Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for 48 million customers and clients worldwide.
We have over 325 years of history and expertise in banking. From our beginnings in Lombard Street, London through to the launch of the world’s first ATM and innovative mobile phone payments services, find out more about our achievements to date.
Barclays is a trading name of Barclays Bank PLC and its subsidiaries. Barclays Bank PLC is registered in England and is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered in England. Registered No. 1026167. Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.