- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Senior Developer - Robotic Process Automation
Position: Senior Developer - Robotic Process Automation
Location: India or Mexico
Customer/ Site: Global
Job Type: Finance
Closing Date for Applications: 29th May2019
We are offering one exceptional candidate the chance to be a Senior Developer - Robotic Process Automation to focusing on both enriching finance user experience and efficiency increases through Process Automation.
As a RPA Senior developer, you will be involved in automation projects/processes and will work closely with process experts and automation architects to develop a process design that can be automated and carry out its technical implementation with the aid of tools for rule-based process automation, such as UiPath and other technologies such as OCR and few more.
What are you accountable for achieving as Senior Developer - Robotic Process Automation?
• Independently take on the technical implementation of process automations with UiPath and the use of other digitization tools (Smart OCR, BPM etc.).
• Perform user acceptance test and deployment.
• Perform code reviews.
• Perform handover to business to enable RPA experts from the business to take over maintenance and continuous improvement.
• Facilitate knowledge sharing within our process automation community.
• Responsible for Implementation, Finance Business and Technical requirements, Problem-Solving, and System(s) Testing, including UAT and Bug fixes.
• Should be able create technical specification document for RPA Project.
What will you need as a successful Senior Developer - Robotic Process Automation?
• Degree in business informatics, applied informatics, or business management with a focus on accounting/controlling.
• Analytical skills and capacity for conceptual thinking, and the ability to think and act with a cross-organizational and cross-process approach.
• Relevant RPA and/or cognitive automation experience (UiPath Advanced Developer Certification or Blue Prism Professional Developer Accreditation).
• Excellent understanding of processes and, ideally, practical experience in the area of business process management, including process documentation, analysis, and optimization (including knowledge of BPMN 2.0).
• Very good knowledge of written and spoken English.
• Good knowledge of MS Office products, particularly MS Excel / Visio.
• Desirable Knowledge of Oracle EBS, Abby and initial experience in the management of projects with agile methods (Scrum).
Working at DHL: https://youtu.be/G-nOa8Ddbbg
About the company
DHL is present in over 220 countries and territories across the globe, making it the most international company in the world. With a workforce exceeding 285,000 employees, we provide solutions for an almost infinite number of logistics needs.
DHL is part of the world's leading postal and logistics Group, Deutsche Post DHL and encompasses three divisions: DHL Express, DHL Global Forwarding, Freight and DHL Supply Chain.