- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
As an InnoTech, you are expected to identify improvements in a number of areas. These include optimizing technical processes, technical tasks, and technologies that are new or not part of the reference architecture. Your approach, development skills, and ops skills will bridge the gap and result in automating the desired outcome. With the forethinking of reuse across a breadth of AZIT/CFIT platforms, this artifact is then added to the reference library of templates for future use.
Team process and approach is repeated and continually enhanced, with the use of our reference library this accelerates the onboarding of new AZIT/CFITs and efficiencies when driving improvements to our current AZIT/CFIT base.
As an InnoTech, you will engage daily with internal and external clients/teams. AZIT/CFIT satisfaction is very important, all interactions need to be consistent, responsive, timely and collaborative.
As a member of the global team, you will deliver outcomes through a standard approach and process. You are not shy and like to share your ideas.
With the use of automation, you will be responsible for the development and delivery of cloud-based solutions. This includes the capability to build multiple environments, automatically deploy AZIT/CFIT application(s) and continuous integration tools.
AZIT/CFIT success is paramount to ‘what’ we do and ‘why’, as an InnoTech you will engage and work closely with AZIT/CFIT development teams to make changes earlier, more often, within the development and test environments.
Working within a global team that delivers change on a weekly cycle, you can prioritize your workload, speak up and request assistance from peers to deliver and on time.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High levels of self-organization and the ability to multi-task across customers.
- Strong capability to engage, collaborate and raise discussions with the internal and customer teams.
- Demonstrate the capability to problem solve, look for solutions and communicate these openly in a timely manner.
- Critical thinking capacity, ability to see implications of actions and technical design.
Experience, Skills, and Competencies
- Understanding and experience in supporting applications in AWS and/or Azure.
- A good understanding and hands-on experience of using Linux and Windows platforms.
- Experience with using cloud infrastructure automation tools, i.e.: CloudFormation
- Experience in orchestration and provisioning tools is required e.g.: Morpheus/Ansible/Terraforms
- Experience with the development of Continuous Integration build pipelines and management of these, i.e.: Jenkins
- Proven experience with scripting languages, i.e.: Ruby, Python NodeJS
- Desirable to have experience with programming languages, i.e.: Java, C+, C++ and NodeJS
- Amazon Web Services Certifications - must have entry level AWS Associate Certifications SysOps, Administrator or Developer.
- Microsoft Azure Certifications – Highly desirable to have Microsoft Certifications Solutions Associate (MCSA), Expert (MCSE) or Developer (MCSD).
Styles/Values and Attitudes
- You can absolutely be trusted with very sensitive information
- Must have a positive can-do approach and work alongside peers who are like-minded that are constantly learning through customer outcomes.
- Prepared to adjust known methods to fit in with processes, customer requirements and find new ways of doing things.
- Know when to take initiative, speak up and are prepared to do so.
- Realize that customer success is our success, so you must want to help our customers achieve their objectives.
- Research and Development aspirations, you will need to want to push the boundaries through continuous learning/experiments/trials of new ideas.
Education, Qualifications, and Experience
- Post Graduation with 7 to 9 yrs of total IT Experience
- Very Good Communication and Stakeholders Management Skills.
Skills and Capabilities
- Experience with at least 3 yrs of Cloud Technology and Good Communication Skills
- Proficient in Cloud-based Technology Tools