- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Vendor’s invoice accounting,
- Verification of vendor invoices to ensure they are complying with PO/Contract, GST etc.,
- Ensuring that the quantity, rate and taxes mentioned in the invoice matches with the Goods Receipt and Inspection Note and the signed hardcopy of the PO randomly basis,
- Ensuring that the invoice has been approved by the concerned persons (like HOD, QC etc.)
- Ensuring proper deduction of TDS while booking the invoices,
- Ensuring proper filing and archiving of the invoices and booking documents,
- Vendor account reconciliation.
- Maintain Inward Register.
- Follow up with Purchase Dept. for Pending Invoices, AMC & PO i.e. Rate & Qty. mismatch Invoices
- DIRECT TAX
- Preparation of TDS/TCS working on monthly basis.
- Quarterly TDS/TCS Return.
- Download & Issue TDS Certificate.
- Online TDS Correction as per default notice Salary & Non Salary TDS Reconciliation with GL on monthly basis.
- Verify employee’s proof for investment given for tax computation.
- Maintain month wise booked Invoices copies for GSTR-2A reconciliation.
- Issue Form15CA for foreign remittance
- Maintain Service & LVP bills List & Submitted to Concern Person.
- Assisting Superiors in Other Work. Locations
About the company