- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Analyze and publish product line profitability reports globally for all finance events
- Analyze Corporate income statement and profit matrix. Perform variance analysis and present to Senior management
- Make account dimension updates like mapping new accounts in profit system wherever applicable
- Resolve data kick out errors between profit system and feeder systems
- Work with IT for any enhancements in profit system on need basis
- Coordinate inter regional issue resolution meeting for all financial events
- Gain in depth knowledge of the profit system functionality and administration
- Work with Corporate and take lead on communications for every event
- Acquire SME knowledge to train users
- Support Corporate finance with adhoc analysis
- Experience in FP&A profile is must.
- Should have worked on Forecast, Budgeting & Planning.
- CA / CWA / CFA / MBA (Finance) from a premier institute
- Willing to work in flexible shift
About the company
At Ford, we go further to make our cars better, our employees happier and our planet a better place to be. Learn more about the work that makes Ford a company that we’re proud to be a part of.