- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Understanding the requirement and coding in .Netwith MVC framework, using the industry wide coding standards.
- Unit testing and integration testing of the code written.
- Development would involve accessing database and writing simple queries.
- Interaction with development and testing team on regular basis.
- Assisting PM/TL in estimation. Attending Daily standup meetings.
- Raising risks and issues whenever there is impact on the delivery completion
- Upgrading skills by attending training and going through other learning materials.
- Experience designing and building applications with an emphasis on performance, scalability, high-reliability and maintainability.
- Should have worked on web based projects.
- Knowledge on Object Oriented Design concepts.
- Should have understanding of SDLC cycle.
- Strong .Netfundamentals including knowledge of MVC
- Experience on SQL Server database.
- Internally motivated, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment
- Strong communication skills with both internal team members and external business Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline is desired
- Attention to detail and commitment to high quality/error free deliverables
- Must be motivated, independent and self-sufficient. Able to receive an assigned task and see it through to completion with minimal supervision Work Experience
5 to 10 Years
About the company