- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Senior .Net-SQL Developer - 90210501
Posting Range:3 Dec 2018 - 18 Dec 2018
Senior .Net-SQL Developer
Innovative ideas are encouraged and you will be also given an opportunity to receive training to support your development needs.
Our projects have adopted Agile methodology (DevOps) and are therefore able to deliver changes to the business at a short notice, whilst making the business users an integral part of the application design process.
· Understands the overall system design and is able to contribute to the system architecture
· Is responsible for a significant area of code as part of the project remit
· As a dev lead of the allocated project, he/she can lead a small team of developers, and assing the project tasks to them
· Identifies and implements major improvements to existing procedures and team processes to enhance efficiency
· Writes well structured, high quality and performing code
· Provides accurate estimates for assigned work
· Identifies and escalates issues and risks in a timely manner to the development/project manager so that project risk can be mitigated with minimal impact
· Works closely with team members in London, New York, Glasgow and Prague in a DevOps setting - participating in and contributing to technical discussions
· Excellent knowledge of .Net (ideally 3.5 or 4.0) and C#
· Solid MSSQL T-SQL skills
· Good knowledge of Object Oriented Programming, exposure to design patterns
· Experience with WCF, web api, restful or any similar web services technology
· Experience/knowledge of Angular 4/5/6, MVC, and other web technologies is an advantage.
· Knowledge of No SQL databases is an advantage.
Barclays is a transatlantic consumer, corporate and investment bank offering products and services across personal, corporate and investment banking, credit cards and wealth management, with a strong presence in our two home markets of the UK and the US. Our goal is to become the bank of choice by providing superior services to customers and clients and supporting our stakeholders via a commercially successful business that generates long-term sustainable returns.
Risk and Control Objective
All Barclays colleagues have to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.
To be considered for this role, click on the apply button now.
https://jobs.barclays.co.uk/search-jobs/ & enter the Job ID.
Barclays Values & Diversity
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. It is the policy of Barclays to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
*Barclays recently announced the creation of a new world-class campus at Gera Commerzone located in Kharadi. All Pune based roles will eventually start to move to this new campus starting September 2019. In the run up to that, during the course of 2018, there may be transitory movements of some roles to other temporary sites. Please speak with your recruiter about the specific location plans for your role.
About the company
Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for 48 million customers and clients worldwide.
We have over 325 years of history and expertise in banking. From our beginnings in Lombard Street, London through to the launch of the world’s first ATM and innovative mobile phone payments services, find out more about our achievements to date.
Barclays is a trading name of Barclays Bank PLC and its subsidiaries. Barclays Bank PLC is registered in England and is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered in England. Registered No. 1026167. Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.