- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Senior Occupancy Planning Manager
What this job involves:
The Senior Occupancy Manager develops occupancy scenarios and solutions for complex, high visibility planning projects within the framework of the client’s workplace programs and strategy. With minimal supervision, he / she applies expertise in data gathering, forecasting, and workplace practices to recommend actions for cost reduction and space optimization for Asia Pacific and EMEA region ( ~ 3 MSF)
The Senior Occupancy Manager will operate within the client’s highly structured, data driven culture to facilitate workplace optimization, and will interact with the client’s internal CRE team and client end user groups up to the managerial and / or senior management level.
Responsible to lead the Occupancy planning and Space Data management team at Global level.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Business Unit Programming
o Reconciles “bottom-up” and “top-down” headcount projections to forecast demand for space over one to three years
o Support space requirements
o Adjacency needs etc.
o Interview with Business to determine future space requirements to derive the future state sizing model for site search
o Work with Client RE team to provide Summary of Real estate requirements
- Supply / demand analysis
- High level block/ stack plans
- Collaboration with project Team/ BU on all scenarios
- Sizing Model and Test fits
- Migration Planning
- Update CAFM Technology (FMS) with project drawings and headcount information.
- Uses creative and analytical thinking to generate multiple solution options for complex occupancy problems, such as departmental restructure, rapid growth, consolidations, or economic disrupters
- Develops a business case for real estate actions based on business requirements, client programs / initiatives, time constraints, lease options, current supply of space and projected demand for space.
- Coordinate with Lease admin , Transaction team, Client Real Estate Team and Facility manager for completion of Real Estate Requirement Template
- Aggregates and interprets data from multiple sources, and translates analysis into actionable information for client decision making
- Reports on building and organizational data, manages seat / space allocations, and maintains data accuracy utilizing a CAFM / IWMS database,
- Reports on occupancy and utilization metrics at the campus, Metro, State, Regional or National level
- Populates space programming templates and / or prepares a programming matrix
Occupancy Planning Manger Job Description
- Possesses a working knowledge of current office design principles and trends such as the mobile or collaborative workplace; highly literate in reading and interpreting floor plans
- Familiarity with compliance and regulatory planning considerations for the APAC and EMEA regions.
- This position supervises activities of team members not under direct management or supervision, including Space Data Managers, CAD Analysts, and / or CAFM Administrators
- may be required (infrequent)
- Other duties similar to, but in addition to those outlined above may be required in the fulfillment of the role
What we can do for you:
At JLL, we make sure that you become the best version of yourself by helping you realise your full potential in an entrepreneurial and inclusive work environment. We will empower your ambitions through our dedicated Total Rewards Program, competitive pay and benefits package.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our page I want to work for JLL.
About the company