- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Team Lead - R2R
Bachelor/Post Graduate degree in Commerce (exclusion:
BE/BTech/MCA/Arts and Science Graduates)
â€¢ Articulate/ communicate in a manner which is understood by clients / end-users• â€¢ Connect with the customer & provide highest level of satisfaction to the customer.
• Handling simple billing transactions, doing rule based credit appraisals, rectifying errors in customer master, following up with customers on overdue invoices, applying single receipts across multiple invoices, adjusting customer debit notes/(self) credit notes against open invoices, creating customer account statements and performing Account Reconciliation, coordinating with end customers, sales and customer service to resolve the disputed invoices to ensure SLAs are met as agreed for customer satisfaction.
Project / Process:
• â€¢ Ensure process guidelines are followed and met as documented.
• â€¢ Achieve process SLAs / metrics â€“ productivity and quality targets within the established timelines.
• â€¢ Conduct periodic peer reviews.
• â€¢ Perform root cause analysis to understand variation.
• â€¢ Support resolution of GL reconciliation within time lines.
• â€¢ Conduct review with process specialists and seek inputs for resolution internally.
• â€¢ Perform journal entry posting with addition/deletion control with necessary approvals.
• â€¢ Raise process related issues on time with process lead and team lead.
• â€¢ Resolve process related queries and expedite on data requests.
• â€¢ Adhere to shift handover process.
• â€¢ Implement small process improvement projects.
• â€¢ Record data relating to production statistics, enduser related notes, etc as appropriate.
• â€¢ Contribute towards creation of knowledge updates & stay updated with process knowledge / changes.
• â€¢ Maintain/ Update knowledge repositories.
• â€¢ Provide updates and submit reports related to own area of work.
• â€¢ Perform root cause analysis on the errors made by the team members.
â€¢ In the absence of the PL and TL, perform the following tasks when assigned:
• i Handle escalation calls.
• ii Manage service levels on a daytoday basis.
• iii Manage break schedule on a day to day basis.
• iv Communicate and manage transport delays.
â€¢ Act as a buddy for New Hires
• â€¢ Conduct peer reviews and refresher training.
• â€¢ Contribute to and participate proactively in knowledge sharing sessions.
• â€¢ Collate team performance data for reporting purposes as and when requested by Process and Team Lead.
• â€¢ Record attendance and time sheet related data.
• â€¢ Complete mandatory training for self as identified.
• â€¢ Align individual goals with team objectives (work cohesively with the team).
Proficiency Level *
Proficiency Level *
Record to Report-Accounting
* Proficiency Legends
The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.
The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.
The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.
The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.
Employee Status :
Full Time Employee
Job Posting :
May 15 2019
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 195 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at
About the company
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 100 development and delivery centers worldwide and approximately 221,700 employees as of December 31, 2015, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world. Visit us online at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.