- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Online Specialist - Adv
BE/BTech/MCA) or High School graduate or above as may be applicable in the Geo
• â€¢ Administering and helping to manage Clientâ€™s Product support for the customers who call/chat or email in the support center.
• â€¢ Customer support to international customers over the phone for voice process (INBOUND and Outbound calling).
• â€¢ Client products to the customer (Analytics, YouTube etc).
• â€¢ Efficient and timely service delivery across teams for multiple clients They work closely with the functional leads to define overall strategies and processes to increase the efficiency and productivity within the process They work with BD team to increase the span of services and add new clients.
• â€¢ Create and manage Risk and mitigation plan based on discussion with project stake holders.
• â€¢ They serve all clients through Account managers or in a few cases without any intervention of an account manager through various applications.
• â€¢ Report to the manager on performance status and any escalations.
Design and develop internet / intranet web pages I the prescribed format adhering to client requirements within agreed TAT
Design client marketing collaterals/presentations following the prescribed brand guidelines against the agreed timeline and accuracy
Customer Relationship Management:
• â€¢ Provide information, educate customer to update trackers, update required applications & tools and keep SME and TL informed of new issues.
• â€¢ Contribute to and participate proactively in knowledge sharing sessions.
• â€¢ Participate and contribute to organizational activities.
Proficiency Level *
Proficiency Level *
* Proficiency Legends
The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.
The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.
The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.
The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.
Employee Status :
Full Time Employee
Job Posting :
May 15 2019
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 195 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at
or follow us on Twitter:
About the company
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 100 development and delivery centers worldwide and approximately 221,700 employees as of December 31, 2015, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world. Visit us online at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.