- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Team Lead/ Team Manager
Any Graduate (exclusion:
• â€¢ Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience (should have completed at least 2 years).
• â€¢ Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience (should have 6months+ rellevant experience).
Business / Customer:
• â€¢ Articulate/ communicate in a manner that is understood by clients / endusers.
• â€¢ Connect with the customer through various channels, including chat support.
• â€¢ Effectively communicate information on products/services and/or trouble shoot issues within the specified time frames as agreed upon with the client, in a manner that is understandable by the end user/ customer.
• â€¢ Create, verify and upload stock keeping units into the ERP.
• Project / Process.
• 'â€¢ Learn & Follow the documented project guidelines as applicable.
• â€¢ Provides status updates to Clients (or their designees) on matters previously reported.
• â€¢ Document & Track each transaction in the CRM/ Application as per the process guidelines.
• â€¢ Record / Logging relevant details regarding Events in Customerâ€™s servicemanagement tool and, as applicable, assigning categorization and prioritization codes.
• â€¢ Make initial assessments of Events to determine whether they can be answered or resolved by the applicable Process owner(s) of the IT Service Desk & transfer responsibility for resolution to the respective Process owner(s) of other Processes for the remainder.
• â€¢ Manage the lifecycle of Events & communicate with Clients regarding the Events, regardless of whether the actions in response to such Events are performed by the applicable Process owner(s) of the IT Service Desk or other Processes.
• â€¢ Coordinates with vendors assigned to resolve Events.
• â€¢ Obtain Client feedback regarding the performance of IT services via appropriate and applicable means.
â€¢ Develop and produce comprehensive periodic management information packages regarding the delivery of IT services to Clients, including:
• a The various operations of the IT Service Desk (eg, call statistics, call durations, call abandonment, assistance resolution rates).
• b Observations regarding IT service delivery and recommendations for improvement.
• â€¢ Follow the rules & regulations of the hiring organization & the Customer.
• â€¢ Ensure 100% Customer Satisfaction Score & FCR (Fist Call Resolution) on the calls handled wherever applicable.
• â€¢ Support the team in meeting & Exceeding the agreed SLA's with the customer.
• â€¢ VSG supports coordination of vendor dispatch for IT related equipment failures.
• â€¢ Support â€˜break fixesâ€™ for stores.
• â€¢ Covers lighting, locks, electricity, plumbing, scale and HVAC.
• â€¢ Create work orders and manage complete work order life cycle.
â€¢ Provides the ability for Clients to:
• a Submit Events, including complaints regarding the quality of IT services (eg, nonfunctioning hardware, system access needs, other issues with hardware or software) and other inquiries regarding hardware, software and IT services.
• b Submit orders for items within either the Service Catalog (eg, IMACs) or other applicable mechanisms â€¢ Collects information from the applicable Process owner(s) regarding resolution status and other activities that may impact or have already impacted Clients.
â€¢ Handles voice, email and web forms of transactions, as listed below:
• a inbound calls on customer complaints.
• b Customer Service emails from the end customer and store employees.
• c L1 call originating from customers.
• d Calls related to password resets, POS Issues, under access provisioning, release of stuck scripts and HW/SW issues.
• â€¢ Tax management.
• â€¢ Digital Menu Board configuration.
• â€¢ POS screens.
• â€¢ Post sales reporting (Please confirm if these are domain/account specific requirement).
• â€¢ Adhere to daily schedule by being available to take inbound calls as scheduled.
• â€¢ Answer inbound calls from shareholders and prospective shareholders Promptly respond to clientsâ€™ telephone inquiries and ensure that their needs are met with accuracy and professionalism.
• â€¢ Ensure account verification procedures are followed.
• â€¢ Adhere to CPU call
About the company
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 100 development and delivery centers worldwide and approximately 221,700 employees as of December 31, 2015, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world. Visit us online at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.