- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
* At least 8+ years of software testing experience in embedded systems or system software space
* Datacenter networking experience and good understanding of layer-2, layer-3 networking technologies and services are highly desired.
* Proficiency in Scripting in Python , TCL/Expect , network debugging skills and troubleshooting under Linux environment.
* Ability to work independently and with little supervision.
* Flexibility in a fast paced, ever-changing, deadline-driven environment
* Ability to troubleshoot component level as well as system level issues for successful completion of product and software releases with aggressive timelines.
* Ability to handle Customer Escalations
* Must be a self-starter, team player, must have the hunger to venture into unknown areas and make the system work, must be able to work cohesively within the team and across geographically spread teams to accomplish results
Educational Background Recommended
Typically requires B.E/B.Tech EE/CS plus 8+ years related experience in networking or system software testing.
About the company
At Cisco, transforming the way people work, live, play and learn also includes being a great place to work. For 17 years, we’ve been named a Fortune 100 Best Place to Work, one of a handful of companies included on the list since its inception. And, we are among 25 companies acknowledged as a world’s best multinational workplace.
We’re proud of this recognition because it means, at Cisco, you will enjoy working flexibly, using our own market-leading collaboration technology to drive innovation; taking advantage of numerous health and wellness resources; pursuing exciting career opportunities, and participating in programs to help your local communities or fulfill philanthropic interests. And, you’ll be doing all of this while being part of a global team that is making a positive difference in the world.
Learn why Cisco is a great place to work and what we offer you.