- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Are you data-driven? We at NetApp believe in the transformative power of data – to expand customer touchpoints, to foster greater innovation, and to optimize operations. We are designed for simplicity, optimized to protect, created to embrace future opportunity, and open to enrich choice. We are the data authority for hybrid cloud, and we are helping our customers realize the full potential of their data.
We’ve built a Data Fabric for a data-driven world – to simplify and integrate data management across the resources that are best for the business. With the Data Fabric, our customers can harness the power of cloud data services, build cloud infrastructures, and modernize storage through data management.
By modernizing storage through data management, customers can upgrade infrastructure to bring modern data services to existing applications. Only NetApp can help organizations free the resources necessary to fund transformation by deploying the industry’s leading flash storage solution, which is highly efficient and scalable in both data center and cloud environments.
Software Senior engineering manager : Directs the activities of a software systems development function in Storage protocols such as AWS S3, Azure, GCP and NAS-Infrastructure for Enterprise storage systems and Cloud solutions, and a software quality assurance function for software enhancements and new products.
- Strong and effective oral and written communication skills are essential.
- Proven ability to execute on complex projects which involve partnering with other global teams and completing on time with high quality
- Strong track record of driving innovation, working with Senior technical folks and Product managers.
- Ability to work well with global and distributed engineering teams
- Skilled people leader with ability to engage and motivate development/dev-ops engineering team
-Technically hands on- Reviews requirements, specifications and is able to assess design and code
Nice to have:
- Background in storage industry
- Background in Storage protocols
- Previous experience managing both Dev and QA
Education & Experience
- BS/BA degree or equivalent related experience. 12+ years -- plus add additional experience requirements needed if you were to fill an open requisition, i.e., knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Previous Development Manager experience in Product Companies
NetApp is an equal opportunity employer and encourages individuals of all backgrounds, including individuals with disabilities, to apply for open positions at NetApp
So get ready to tap into the data visionary within, and join us as we accelerate digital transformation and empower our customers to change the world with data!
If you ask a NetApp employee why they work here, the answer is inevitably the same: the people. At NetApp, our culture is at the heart of what we do.We place importance in trust, integrity, teamwork, and caring above all else. NetApp is a place where people are empowered to make a difference. Empowered to innovate. Empowered to collaborate. Empowered to help ourselves and others be data-driven and change the world. We take care of each other, our customers, our partners, and our communities simply because it’s the right thing to do.
Join us and see what empowerment can do.