- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Senior SAP GRC Developer - 90214028
Posting Range:4 Dec 2018 - 19 Dec 2018
Senior SAP GRC Developer
The SAP GRC Technology team are responsible for the ensuring that the SAP applications across Barclays meet the technology control requirements of the firm. This involves working closely with control functions (Technology Risk, GIS, IRM etc.), SAP technology teams and, business units to define processes and standards for SAP applications and build the SAP GRC application to automate and manage.
· The role holder owns and drives development of the SAP GRC application and associated technologies within Barclays to provide innovative and automated solutions for managing technology controls across the Barclays SAP landscapes
· The role holder manages and builds relationships with stakeholders across business areas, control functions and SAP technology teams to drive and promote continuous improvement of the control environment
· The technical design, presentation and timely delivery of automated solutions using SAP GRC AC10.0 which meet business needs.
· Manage all aspects of the pre-release process including requirements gathering, documentation, design, prototyping and testing.
· Own, manage and develop the access risks and rules within the SAP GRC product
· Build constructive relationships with our internal customers (Business, Regulatory, IT) based on mutual respect and trust (Business, Regulatory, IT).
· Contribute to the development and delivery of the wider GRC roadmap including service pack roll-outs and upgrades.
· Provide SME-level assistance and knowledge transfer to colleagues as required including L3 support services.
· Provide GRC training, presentations and documentation.
· Attend and provide input into daily scrum meetings, sprint retrospectives and sprint planning sessions.
· Evangelise SAP GRC to the Business. Pro-actively promote its capabilities.
· Have demonstrable experience of SAP Governance Risk & Compliance Access Controls (10.x). Ideally experience in Emergency Access Management (EAM), Access Risk Analysis (ARA), Compliant User Provisioning sub-modules of Multi-Stage-Multi-Path workflows
· Have experience of designing, implementing and/or supporting SAP security concepts for ECC, BW & SRP.
· Practical experience or working knowledge of ABAP coding
· Fluency in MS Office products.
· Strong analytical, problem solving skills
· Knowledge of Success Factors security, S/4 HANA security and Portal security would be advantageous
· Hands on experience in various Security/GRC components
· Expected to troubleshoot production issues and provide fixes
Barclays is a transatlantic consumer, corporate and investment bank offering products and services across personal, corporate and investment banking, credit cards and wealth management, with a strong presence in our two home markets of the UK and the US. Our goal is to become the bank of choice by providing superior services to customers and clients and supporting our stakeholders via a commercially successful business that generates long-term sustainable returns.
Risk and Control Objective
All Barclays colleagues have to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.
To be considered for this role, click on the apply button now.
https://jobs.barclays.co.uk/search-jobs/ & enter the Job ID.
Barclays Values & Diversity
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. It is the policy of Barclays to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or
About the company
Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for 48 million customers and clients worldwide.
We have over 325 years of history and expertise in banking. From our beginnings in Lombard Street, London through to the launch of the world’s first ATM and innovative mobile phone payments services, find out more about our achievements to date.
Barclays is a trading name of Barclays Bank PLC and its subsidiaries. Barclays Bank PLC is registered in England and is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered in England. Registered No. 1026167. Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.