- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Senior Software Engineer/Compliance IT : 0000DX4I
Designation : SSE
Location : Pune
The GCB6 Senior Software Engineer sits in the FCR area within HSBC Operations Services and Technology (HOST) in India.
The role is part of the DevOps Infrastructure team and key to the timely delivery of software performance and NFR projects for FCR.
This role demands a cross skilled candidate and will be responsible for all stages of the technical project performance lifecycle and non-functional requirement testing/management. This includes and not limited to executing the projects professionally, managing risks, stakeholders, planning and completing all project reporting in line with standards and to appropriate levels of quality.
The candidate will be:
Having a minimum of 4.5 years of IT experience
Responsible to deliver performance testing and engineering projects for FCR
Responsible for end to end performance testing and engineering life cycle - technical scoping, performance scripting, testing and tuning
Able to analyse the performance assessment results and provide recommendations to improve performance or save infrastructure costs
Able to provide support in product/application design from performance point of view
Able to communicate plans, statuses and results as per target audience
Willing to adapt, learn new technologies/trades and be flexible to work on projects as demanded by business
- - A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience with a major or minor in computer science or related field and a minimum of four years proven and progressive experience.
- - Familiar with performance testing tools (such as JMeter, MicroFocus Loadrunner/Performance Center, SOASTA), monitoring/logging tools (such as AppDynamics, New Relic, Splunk) and other UNIX/Linux/Web monitors & performance analysis tools to diagnose and resolve performance issues
- Experience of working in an agile environment, "DevOps" team or a similar multi skilled team in a technically demanding function
- - Familiar with performance testing and tuning of micro-services / APIs running on Cloud based PaaS platforms (eg. Pivotal Cloud Foundry), using Springboot and/or MuleSoft framework, hosted either on premise or within a managed service (eg. AWS) is desirable
- Job Field
: Asia Pacific-India-Maharashtra-Pune
: Full-time Shift
: Day Job
Type of Vacancy : Country vacancy
: 04-Dec-2019, 05:44:58 Unposting Date
- ms project
About the company
HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations. We serve around
48 million customers through four Global Businesses:
• Commercial Banking
• Retail Banking and Wealth Management
• Global Banking and Markets
• Global Private Banking
Our network covers 72 countries and territories in Europe, Asia, the Middle East and North Africa, North America and Latin America.
With around 6,100 offices worldwide, we aim to be where the growth is, connecting customers to opportunities, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and ultimately helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
HSBC is listed on the London, Hong Kong, New York, Paris and Bermuda stock exchanges.
Specialties: Banking, Financial Services, International Finance and Banking, Wealth Management, Corporate and Business Banking.