- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Senior Technology SpecialistWells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website .
The Consumer Lending Technology group within the Enterprise Information Technology business consists of Home lending, Auto and Platform support for various applications across retail/mortgage lending businesses
About the Role
This is a developer position for application maintenance and enhancements. Analyze, design, develop, unit test and maintain applications to meet both functional and technical requirements by following software development methodologies like Agile, Waterfall, etc. Manage module level priorities, deadlines and deliverables independently and also extend guidance to junior team members for their deliverables.
This is an individual contributor role.
• Responsible for Design and Development of Full Stack Java/J2EE based applications with Springboot and Angular technologies
• Responsible for Developing the Web services(Producer and Consumer) with the help of Spring -Web services.
• Secure Design and Development of applications ensuring Secure SDLC Compliance
• Maintain and support large enterprise applications in the middleware platform.
• Unit Testing and knowledge of setting up and using code quality measurement tools, performance measurement tools, trouble shooting upstream/downstream components with stakeholders.
• Recommends scalable, advanced technologies and methods to integrate Web systems with existing systems
• Provide post deployment support across all environments.
• Ability of multitasking is added advantage.
- Bachelors in Engineering or equivalent with 6+ years of Strong Web development experience using Full Stack Java technologies J2EE, Springboot, Hibernate, Angular, SpringBatch
- Experience in understanding J2EE application architecture, interfaces and infrastructure aspects and ability to articulate to stakeholders.
- Experience of working on Secure Development tools such as SD Elements, Fortify, SONAR, Blackduck
- Knowledge of Unit testing frameworks ex; JUnit
- Familiarity with all the deliverables associated with a SDLC
- Experience of working in SOA environment is preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a MUST
- Needs to communicate with business partners, technology partners, QA, and other groups within the organization.
- Proven organization and follow-up skills
- Must be a quick learner, able to work independently and a strong team player, and manage time effectively.
- Previous ownership of an application including responsibility for development, maintenance, and ongoing support
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Must have continuous improvements mindset
- Should be detail oriented, able to multi task
- Ability to provide technical direction to less experienced staff
- Comfort working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.