- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Senior Technology SpecialistWells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune's 2017 rankings of America's largest corporations. Wells Fargo's vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories .
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website .
The Consumer Lending Technology group within the Enterprise Information Technology business consists of Home lending, Auto and Platform support for various applications across retail/mortgage lending businesses.
About the Role
Develops technology solutions from basic to moderately complex business problems and also understand database constructs and database programming and if needed optimize them. This role requires to interact closely with multiples stake holders - US team, development team and business, build on the ambiguities in requirements, comprehend them and guide the junior team members.
- This position will provide moderately complex technical solutions in the .NET technologies collaborating effectively with other team members including US.
Collaborates effectively with multiple stakeholders to gather the requirement/information
- Analyze business needs for completeness and identifies evident and non-evident gaps
- Delivers high quality work products on complex assignments
- Accurately estimates complex tasks utilizing appropriate tools and techniques
Identifies issues and risks proactively
- Contributes actively to group discussions and presents ideas, views amicably while facilitating productive technical meetings
- Proactively shares knowledge to others
- Provide answers to the business users for any queries from them
- Keeps appropriate stakeholders (especially superiors) in loop when sharing information
- Guides team in resolving complex problems and ensures development of technical expertise
- Provide L3 support to applications supported
- Prepare technical artifacts and adhere to the standard processes established .
- University degree in Computer applications or related discipline
- Experience of more than 8 years in .NET and front end development
- Experience leading teams with effective communication and written skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Agile experience
- Be a good team player and self-motivated individual
- Takes up complete ownership of work
- Comprehends information of medium complexity (written and oral) clearly; presents the same with clarity
- Communicates intentions and ideas appropriately
- Extremely Result oriented
- Banking domain exposure is good to have
We Value Diversity
HM : Srinivasan, Karthik