- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Senior Technology SpecialistAbout Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website .
Enterprise Function Technology within the Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) business is responsible for supporting Enterprise Data technology, Enterprise technology initiatives related to messaging & collaboration, risk technology, corporate systems data, and various internal systems and tools.
About the Role
Wells Fargo Capital Markets Data Services (CMDS) technology team is seeking a hands-on experienced Ab Initio Developer. The Capital Markets Data Services team is part of the Enterprise Core Services group and is primarily responsible for serving the reference data (product & price) & transactional data needs of the Capital Markets applications within Wells Fargo.
- Provide strategic business solutions to enterprise-wide technology initiatives.
- Participates in transforming strategic enterprise architecture and design principles into specific system requirements and specifications.
- Acts as the highest-level internal consultant within technology and business groups by re-engineering technical processes for greater efficiencies with significant impact to the business.
- Provides technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements.
- Applies knowledge of industry trends and technology to drive organizational change and position Wells Fargo for the future.
- Works with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes.
- Support ongoing Safety & Soundness/ THR initiative. Significant duties include technology remediation/ TREX, assuring regulatory compliance for all hardware and software components, assessing vulnerabilities and working with application owners to implement appropriate measures, and communicating and managing rollout of new Safety & Soundness procedures and requirements.
- Involved with server and database migrations specific to MBDA Authorized Provisioning Point (APP), Security Master, ePX (WFS Pricing), Information Sourcing Platform (ISP), and Intex.
- Directs and serves as a mentor to less experienced staff
- 8+ years of experience in business systems analysis and/or design.
- Have at least 3+ years of hands on working experience as an architect or solution provider in building large and complex systems in banking domain.
- Have strong core Java development experience (specifically on stand-alone java applications, server side programming)
- Have working experience with messaging software/appliances (TIBCO EMS, Solace etc.)
- Have strong DB working experience (Sybase/Oracle, Advanced SQL, SQL performance tuning, Stored Procedures etc.)
- Experience working in large projects with ability to do multitasking.
- Strong analytical, communication and inter-personal skills.
- Good experience in using Project Management tools and JIRA.
- Have capital markets product knowledge (Equities, Fixed Income Securities, Commodity and Derivatives). Exposure to Capital Markets working & trade life cycle.
- Experience working with reference data/pricing data /ratings data systems for different markets. Exposure to market/reference data from data vendors like Bloomberg, Standard and Poor's, Moody's, Intex, Reuters Data Scope, Fitch, EMBS, AMBEST, IDC etc.
- Experience building teams, training and mentoring junior team members.
Market Skills and Certifications
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
- ms project