- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Senior Technology SpecialistWells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website .
Wholesale Technologies within the Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) business supports various applications for the Wholesale line of businesses and has various applications based on Microsoft / Java Stack. These teams are spread across various locations including EGS.
About the Role
Development and maintenance of Java/J2EE based enterprise applications. Role involves technical solution designing, coding, unit testing, builds and deployment of Java application with critical focus on security, performance, and scalability
1. Provide technical design solutions
2. Coding , unit testing
3. Provide technical Guidance/direction to junior developers
4. Analyze requirements and come up with high level/low level technical design
5. Develop code with established standards/best practices around security, scalability and performance
6. Develop reusable components to improve efficiencies
6+ years of strong & proven experience in Core Java and java based web application development
• Very good understanding of object oriented programming concepts using Java.
• Strong knowledge in core Java & core web technologies(Servlets, JSP, session handling, filters)
• Strong knowledge in Hibernate
• Must know REST & SOAP web services using JAXB, JAX-RS and JAX-WS (consumption & hosting)
• Sound understanding on XML elements and XSD
• Relational data modelling, Strong in SQL
• Good knowledge on HTML5, JSON
• Junit and REST based services testing tools
• The candidate should be very strong in communication; oral, listening and writing skills. Able to communicate ideas/views clearly.
• Good at analyzing business requirements pertaining to web-based systems and understands secure coding practices.
* Good understanding and experience in using build and deployment tools like Jenkins, UDeploy etc.
React would be an added advantage
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.