- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Rentokil Initial is an international business services company employing over 35,000 colleagues across 70 countries. We strive to protect people and enhance lives, for example by controlling pests, improving hygiene and improving interior spaces with plants and scenting. We are experts in the fields we operate in, investing in training, science, innovation and technology. Listening and acting on feedback is part of our culture to support colleagues and our customers. Rentokil Initial regards equality and fairness as a fundamental right of all of its colleagues. We live our values of Service, Relationships and Teamwork which were identified by our colleagues across the world. Find out more on careers.rentokil-initial.com
Our family of businesses:
Rentokil Pest Control is the world’s leading commercial pest control company, operating in 70 countries and ranked in the top 3 in 65 of those countries. Ranking in the top 3 in 38 of the 44 countries we operate in, Initial Hygiene is the market leader who provides quality, diligent and friendly services to all customers. In France, Initial Workwear specialises in the supply and laundering of workwear, garments and protective uniforms and equipment; focussing on top quality products and services. Our plant business; Ambius is seen as the expert in interior and exterior "landscaping"; operating across the US, Europe, Asia & Pacific. Steritech Brand Protection by Rentokil Initial is an industry leader and pioneer, providing innovative solutions that help customers to mitigate risks and drive business growth. We also have specialist businesses such as Medical Services, Specialist Hygiene and Property Care, which lead their respective fields. Across all of our operations globally, we have a positive reputation amongst our customers for our knowledge and integrity. We have central support functions of Human Resources, IT, Finance, Legal and Marketing & Innovation in the Rentokil Initial Head Office locations and in country. Working within our functions departments, you would be supporting all of our businesses within India.
Rentokil PCI is the leading pest control service provider in India. A Rentokil Initial brand, Rentokil PCI was formed in 2017 through a joint venture (JV) between Pest Control India, the number one pest control company in India, and Rentokil, the world’s leading pest control brand. Rentokil PCI aims to set new standards for customer service with operations across 250 locations in India. The JV brand also focuses on developing industry-leading service operations through the sharing of best practices, new innovations and the use of digital technologies.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- To know and develop proficiency in handling internal company software platforms ie iCABS, ServiceTrak and any other systems that may be introduced.
- Organisation of schedule and planning of all service (including contracts, jobbing, call outs, etc.) requirements on a daily, weekly and monthly basis for all technicians within the branch
- Priority-wise planning of all due for Renewals visits, enquiries, call outs and complaints
- Liaise with Sales and Service team to best accommodate urgent service visit appointments and communicate changes to affected customers timely.
- Ensure customer service-related complaints or termination notifications are attended to effectively and promptly.
- Manage service documentation and ensure all customer/technicians feedback are followed up with actions
- Ensure all service data from dockets, log cards, service orders and other sources is updated accurately into business systems in timely manner
- Supports business transition from paper-based to system and digital-based planning, visit documents, whilst upholding documentation integrity.
- Review service report with OE and BM and highlight areas of concern critical backlog and weekly trend to manager.
- Reviews and provides service compliance updates daily.
- Assist & help Assistant Branch Manager/Branch Manager in monitoring service productivity and efficiency related KPIs
- Maintain positive working relationship and effective communication with Sales & Service Colleagues, Supervisor, Technician, Operations staff for any service related issues. Coordinate with Sales for any available slots, time adjustment for new sales scheduling.
- Work with branch management to correct service areas distributed across the business based on annual revenue from areas, time on site, travel time & routine requirements
- Expected to be knowledgeable about company safety policies and safety (SRA) requirements on the job, be able to read and understand company policies
- Any unresolved issues should be quickly elevated to the next level of management for prompt resolution
- Any other similar duties as and when specified by the manager
Do you have what it takes? If you want to be considered for this role you will need:
Good interpersonal skillsGood Analytical & Problem solving skillsAbility to communicate effectivelyShould be proactive in planning & organizingTyping SkillsAny graduate.
Are you interested? Here's what you can expect when you join us
Attractive Base Salary
Group Mediclaim Insurance Policy
Rentokil Initial believes in supporting all employees to provide equal opportunities and avoid discrimination. We also place emphasis on workplace diversity which means that we are serious about creating an inclusive environment that accepts each individual's differences, embraces their strengths and provides opportunities for all colleagues to achieve their full potential.