- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
As a System Validation Engineer, you will be required to develop new test content & write system level use case scenarios to validate the functionality of new architectural features of next generation designs. You will need to use & apply Emulation & platform-level tools & techniques to ensure performance to spec. You will be responsible for the development of methodologies, create scalable infrastructure, execution of validation test plans, and debug of failures. The role requires broad understanding of the overall SoC Architecture, System level Hardware and Software flows and requires interfaces with Architecture, Design, and Pre-silicon Validation teams in improving pre-silicon test coverage and working towards zero bugs after Tape-out. You will be the key focal point between a number of Architecture, Design, Validation & SW teams within Intel and across different sites.
Required Skill Set:
- 2-7 years of experience in C/C++ Programming, HW, FW or SW validation in pre or post silicon.
- 2+ years of experience in writing tests case definitions based on architecture specifications.
- Hands-on debugging experience on pre-silicon simulation or emulation environments.
- Good understating of computer architecture, HW and SW systems.
- Strong problem solving, analytical and debug skills.
- Very good communication & collaboration skills, ability to work independently and being a team player
Preferred Skill Set:
- Understanding of Operating system, drivers, SW use cases, customer debugs
- Knowledge and skills of Intel IA or ARM IA Architecture will be a plus.
- Prior experience working on Emulation Platforms will be a plus.
- Experience in developing Test environments & infrastructure, Test generators.
Inside this Business Group
Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
It has come to our notice that some people have received fake job interview letters ostensibly issued by Intel, inviting them to attend interviews in Intel’s offices for various positions and further requiring them to deposit money to be eligible for the interviews. We wish to bring to your notice that these letters are not issued by Intel or any of its authorized representatives. Hiring at Intel is based purely on merit and Intel does not ask or require candidates to deposit any money. We would urge people interested in working for Intel, to apply directly at www.jobs.intel.com and not fall prey to unscrupulous elements.
About the company
Intel is a place where employees can pursue their passions, support world-changing initiatives, and thrive intellectually.
Our employees are as diverse as our customers, vendors, and colleagues in the global market. This worldwide perspective helps us anticipate, and provide for, the growing needs of a changing marketplace. Here are a few examples:
The collaboration of Intel teams halfway across the world from each other was key to the development of our Intel® Centrino® processor technology.
The leaders of our Technology and Manufacturing Group use diversity to broaden team perspective on projects.
Our International Summit for Proliferating Ideas and Recognizing Excellence lets innovators from every country within Intel Corporate Services share ideas.