- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Applies developed knowledge of the job skills, company policies and procedures to complete a wide variety of difficult assignments/tasks. Thorough understanding of the general/technical aspects of the job. Works on assignments that are moderately complex in nature and require ordinary problem resolution and independent judgment. Works under limited supervision and normally receives no instruction on routine work and general instructions given for new assignments.
- Performs basic data entry per pre- defined processes.
- Supports day-to-day post-sales order transactions (e.g., credits, returns, order entry) and reporting of customer issues (e.g., specialized product builds, performance reports); handles multiple low to moderately complex customer accounts.
- Assists other departments and support groups (e.g., internal sales, audit, operational support, delivery) by reporting routine issues to the appropriate roles.
- Helps resolve minimally to moderately complex customer issues (e.g., distribution, pricing) and proactively follows-up to assist external-facing customer service representatives.
- Resolves open order (backlog) report issues of low to moderate complexity and reaches out to supply chain or factory to determine source of delay; communicates status and escalates issues to higher levels.
- Helps resolve order management issues for all product lines using basic general subject matter knowledge.
- Enters sales data in a timely and efficient manner, maintaining documentation and records.
Education and Experience Required:
- Two year university degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically 2-4 years of experience in a related field.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Good communication skills. Fluency in English and local language mastery.
- Some knowledge of internal processes and policies.
- General understanding of local legal compliance issues.
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Developing teamwork skills.
- Developing time management skills.
- customer service
About the company
The Hewlett-Packard Company (HP) is an American global information technology company headquartered in Palo Alto, California, United States. It develops and provides a wide variety of hardware components as well as software and related services to consumers, small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and large enterprises, including customers in the government, health and education sectors.