- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Software Development Engineer in Test - 90230640
Posting Range:4 Apr 2019 - 19 Apr 2019
Job Title : Software Development Engineer in Test
Location : Pune
· Work very closely with the test automation lead to deliver robust test harnesses to meet complex testing needs of various projects.
· Responsible for creating and maintaining automated GUI and SOA test cases.
· Execute the automated packs and provide consolidated feedback to the automation lead on a regular basis
What will you be doing?
· To act as Module Automation Lead
· Participate in Test Plans
· To provide first level of IA and Provide view on Estimates
· Responsible for handling automation tasks of business scenarios and for delivering scripts according to project timelines in line with the Automation Teams quality standards.
· Responsible for creating Stubs to support end to end testing activities in Payments CIO.
· Execution of the existing ST and SIT regression packs and consolidated feedback to the automation lead on a regular basis.
· Works with the BA4 / AVP to deliver the assigned tasks.
· Should have Agile as well as Waterfall delivery knowledge
· Own the reusable test cases creation.
· Own and carry out test execution.
· Participate in the initiatives impacting Testing
· Participate in the initiatives impacting wider teams
What we’re looking for:
· Good Java and Selenium skills
· Good SQL skills
· Good Unix / Linux skills
· Exposure to middleware automation
· Extensive experience of testing large scale, complex integration Programs/Projects
· Technical testing background desirable
Skills that will help you in the role:
· Experience of the financial sector, specifically Payments CIO
· Experience of D+H and Polaris developed Payments processing applications (Global Payments Plus, Funds Control)
· Experience with various messaging formats (
XML, SWIFT, CHIPS, FEDWIRE
Where will you be working?
At Barclays, each day is about being more – as a professional, and as a person. ‘Be More @ Barclays’ represents our core promise to all current and future employees. It’s the characteristic that we want to be associated with as an employer, and at the heart of every employee experience. We empower our colleagues to Be More Globally Connected, working on international projects that improve the way millions of customers handle their finances. Be More Inspired by working alongside the most talented people in the industry, and delivering imaginative new solutions that are redefining the future of finance. Be More Impactful by having the opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects, and Be More Valued for who you are.
Interested and want to know more about Barclays? Visit home.barclays/who-we-are/ for more details.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That's why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. If you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with us.
*Barclays recently announced the creation of a new world-class campus at Gera Commerzone located in Kharadi. All Pune based roles will
About the company
Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for 48 million customers and clients worldwide.
We have over 325 years of history and expertise in banking. From our beginnings in Lombard Street, London through to the launch of the world’s first ATM and innovative mobile phone payments services, find out more about our achievements to date.
Barclays is a trading name of Barclays Bank PLC and its subsidiaries. Barclays Bank PLC is registered in England and is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered in England. Registered No. 1026167. Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.