- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Serve as a key member of our Engineering team and contribute to establishing best technical practices.
- Work closely with the Product team to understand their expectations of how a feature would function.
- Improve, maintain, and execute automated functional, regression, acceptance and performance testing codebase.
- Codes, and debugs a variety of automation related software features and tools.
- Executes tests for applications and services with the goal of providing proper test coverage.
- Implements and maintains testing frameworks and solutions for software products.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 3-6 Years of relevant experience
- Experience with automation frameworks and tests using a variety of technologies including, but not limited to, Cucumber, TestNg, Selenium, SoapUI etc
- Proficient with bug tracking and test management toolsets to support development processes.
- Should be able to code in Java/ PHP/ Python/other languages
- Knowledge in CI/CD is highly advantageous
- Should be able to maintain selenium grid and automation infra in cloud
- Good understanding of test pyramid and strategy
- Exposure to Agile/Scrum Methodologies
- Performance and Security testing would be a plus.
If you choose to Apply with LinkedIn, please verify that your personal information and experience auto-populate in the appropriate fields, as your profile may not match the format for our site.
About the company
AirAsia Berhad is a Malaysian low-cost airline headquartered near Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. It is the largest airline in Malaysia by fleet size and destinations. AirAsia Group operates scheduled domestic and international flights to more than 165 destinations spanning 25 countries.