- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Healthcare Clinical Care Solutions
Your Day @ GE :
- Collaborate with product owner and
architect to understand
requirements and user stories
- Part of the agile scrum team, participate in the
software development covering full technology stack. Accountable for the Definition of Done for
- Ensure code quality, test coverage and adherence to different quality
- With a platform mindset, ensure the implementation results in a reusable
- Attention to details, ensure the non-functional requirements are
considered in implementation and test
- Bring rigor in software development, follow
TDD/BDD ways of development
GE is looking for an experienced Software Engineer to work on a number of exciting projects that
will have a very positive impact on GE’s business. As a software engineer, you will be responsible
for implementation and test of one or more application modules, subsystems or services. In this
role, you will be part of Data and Analytics group focusing on advanced technology developments
for Edge , Visualization & Telehealth solutions for Clinical Care Solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology,
Engineering and Math)
- A minimum of 3 years of professional experience in software
- A minimum of 2 years of hands on experience in software
development covering full stack (Core Java, HTML5/JS , REST, Java,
- Working knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes , Data pipelines using
Spark & Kafka is an added advantage.
- Experience using tools like Eclipse, Git, Maven/Ant and Bamboo or
- Experience with unit testing using JUnit and mock
- Experience in Agile development practices: Test Driven Development
(TDD), Behavior Driven Development (BDD) and Scrum.
- Experience in
Webservices using RESTful frameworks
- A minimum of
2 years of hands on experience in software development covering full stack (HTML5/JS , Java,
- Working knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes , Data pipelines
using Spark & Kafka is an added advantage.
- Creative Problem solver
and open to learning new technologies.
- Experience in Healthcare
- Enthusiastically follow technology trends, software engineering best practice
and technologies while enjoying the challenge of solving complex
- Has the ability to take ownership and
deliver without supervision.
- Voices opinions and presents clear rationale. Uses data or
evidence to influence.
- Recognizes collaborative behavior and participates in
GE Healthcare provides
technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more
healthcare around the world. GE works on things that matter - great people and technologies
taking on tough
challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug
biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE
medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients.
About the company
GE is building the world by providing capital, expertise and infrastructure for a global economy. GE Capital has provided billions in financing so businesses can build and grow their operations and consumers can build their financial futures. We build appliances, lighting, power systems and other products that help millions of homes, offices, factories and retail facilities around the world work better.