- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Expertise in c++, .Net and Java
- Responsible for end-to-end application development and maintenance activities
- Writes solid code in order to add new or enhancing existing functionality.
- Write design specifications for the product requirements.
- Perform code analysis and reviews of other team members work
- Collaborate, communicate effectively and efficiently with other developers on the team to achieve the highest quality code & product.
- Should have ability to drive the design and development, ability to work alone and in team.
- Should be self driven and initiative taker, and a good communicator. Experience & Skills:
- Has development experience of 10 years or more
- Strong object-oriented programming skills using c++ and .Net.
- In depth experience in building end to end applications for Windows and Unix environments.
- Well versed with Windows and Unix, data structures, algorithms, design patterns, threads etc.
- Should have experience in end to end design and implementation of large scale, multi tier applications.
- Should have good understanding of web services on both Windows and Unix.
- Understanding of security fundamentals (e.g., authentication, cryptography) is desirable.
- Familiarity with networking protocols, including TCP/IP, TLS/SSL.
- Experience in building REST clients is a plus.
- Familiarity with Windows and Unix security mechanisms.
- Has good build and automation understanding on Windows and Unix.
- Knowledge of Java is added advantage.
- Knowledge of Cloud technologies is added advantage.
About the company