- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Strong Experience in Contracting
- Strong leadership skills, including ability to motivate and manage people
- A strong team player
- Solid decision-making ability using available facts in sensitive client and internal situations
- Ability to develop and implement processes across multiple programs to create consistency and efficiencies
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Ability to manage multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (both internally, with client stakeholders, and the supplier community)
- High degree of proficiency in Microsoft business tools
- Experience in using eSourcing tools including eRFx, reverse auctions, project management tools, and contract management tools. The role involves working in US shifts.
Education Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 3 years and a Master’s degree; or a PhD without experience; or equivalent work experience.
Preferable a dgeree in law (LLB).
“NetApp is an equal opportunity employer and encourages individuals of all backgrounds, including individuals with disabilities, to apply for open positions at NetApp.”
About the company