- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Sr Associate CEP, MSF : 0000DX7Q
External Job Title: Sr Associate CEP, MSF
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
• Source new accounts from the existing corporate base and deliver on meeting New-To-Bank targets.
• Cross-sell asset products of the bank- mainly Home Loans (via referral), Personal Loans, Cards, Premier (referral).
• Ensure the KYC/AML norms of the bank are complied with at all times.
• Execute marketing events and promotions to generate business in their catchments, in conjunction with support departments such as Marketing.
• Respond to Corporate Employee Programme (CEP) complaints in a timely manner and to customer satisfaction
• Ensure a consistently high level of product and service delivery for relevant customer touch points
• Develop and maintain good customer relations and ensure effective service delivery
• Use learnings from customer/area visits and discussions to sharpen the proposition and enhance delivery and provide feedback to leadership / central teams
• Comply to all relevant AML regulations & Global Standards
• Develop a collaborative environment with all members of sales team
• Be a role model of HSBC Group Values, lead by demonstrating and driving value based culture that imbibes Treating Customer Fairly (TCF) principles in all spheres of RBWM Business.
• Ensure bank processes are followed in view of product documentation, complaint management, system usage etc.
• Ensure end to end usage of leads allocated within allocated timelines with correct updation on CRMS
• Safeguard the bank from potential loss/ damage arising out of stakeholder complaints.
• Comply with the applicable laws, regulations, Group and local policy related to Sanctions and AML policy of HSBC while undertaking various day to day operations.
• Demonstrate an understanding of PEP acceptance, prohibition, CDD & EDD guidelines in order to ensure that the INM RBWM is fully compliant with the PEP LoBP. Demonstrate an understanding of PEP acceptance, prohibition, CDD & EDD guidelines in order to ensure that the INM RBWM is fully compliant with the PEP LoBP.
• Be aware and identify high risk indicators for various products and Services offered by INM RBWM (ex. cash, insurance, credit cards products etc.)
• Ensure that all records are obtained in respect of INM RBWM customers or New to bank customer for any products and services provided by HSBC are as per the process laid down.
• Ensure Adherence to the regulatory guidelines and internal AML & Sanction Policy of HSBC, which includes pouch and mail, monetary instruments, cash services and payment transparency Line of Business Procedures
• Must be aware of the scope of services of various products and services that are offered and those which are prohibited because of the guidelines laid down in the line of Business procedures and must ensure the same is communicated to customer in an effective and polite manner
· Post Graduate (Masters)/ MBA with two to five years’ work exp.
· Experience (preferable) in frontline customer services/ relationship management.
· Strong communication, client focus and influencing skills
· Sound knowledge on the Banking sector in general
· Able to communicate well in English and local languages
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Diversity Statement, Data Protection and Entity Statement
As a business operating in markets all around the world, we believe diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. This is why HSBC is committed to being an inclusive employer and encourages applications from all suitably qualified applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation.
We want everyone to be able to fulfil their potential which is why we provide a range of flexible working arrangements and family friendly policies
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited (HSBC) India
: Investment Banking, Markets and Research
: Asia Pacific-India-West Bengal-Kolkata
: Full-time Shift
: Day Job
Type of Vacancy : Country vacancy
: 04-Dec-2019, 13:37:10 Unposting Date
: 11-Dec-2019, 18:29:00
About the company
HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations. We serve around
48 million customers through four Global Businesses:
• Commercial Banking
• Retail Banking and Wealth Management
• Global Banking and Markets
• Global Private Banking
Our network covers 72 countries and territories in Europe, Asia, the Middle East and North Africa, North America and Latin America.
With around 6,100 offices worldwide, we aim to be where the growth is, connecting customers to opportunities, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and ultimately helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
HSBC is listed on the London, Hong Kong, New York, Paris and Bermuda stock exchanges.
Specialties: Banking, Financial Services, International Finance and Banking, Wealth Management, Corporate and Business Banking.