- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000 colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That's who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
To be responsible for development and implementation of the MRO Planner which keep the machine up at every time and reduce the retrieval to reduce MTTR with minimum inventory. And, have good negotiation skills which will help the team to reduce M&R. Have good coordination with other stake holders like Safety, Quality, Production, HR & Finance. H ave good SAP knowledge.
1) Safety - A. Ensure the "Safe place to work" . Following are part of my day to day work: - Sn
WPI (Work Place Inspection),
Risk assessment and KAPA
Quarterly and as on required basis
BOS - (Behavior Observation System),
Identify the Hazards & Hierarchy of Control
B. Understanding of PSM (Process safety Management) - Material Handling - Chemicals
C. Co-ordination with HSE team for- Work Permit issue/Closer, Safety Compliance, Audit and KAPA
1. Engineering Stores Operations
A. Material Planning - Ensure zero impact on machine GE because of material unavailability
B. Strong Co-ordination with
- Internal customers (Assetcare/Operations, HR, Utility/HVAC- For PM Material planning)
- Procurement team for timely PR to PO conversion
- Vendor (Import and Indigenious) & Transporters for timely material delivery
C. E2E responsibility of auto MRP or ROL (Re-order level) materials
D. Purchase Requisition/Indent of ROL (Inventory) & Coupa (Non Inventory) material
E. Material receiving, Quality Check and GRN posting in SAP
F. Invoice process for timely vendor payment (Co-ordination with Finance)
G. Maintenance order receiving from across the functions (approximate 500 orders/month), acknowledge and TECO in SAP
H. Monthly reconciliation of physical material stock with internal auditors and twice in a year with external auditors.
I. Maintain GWP, 5 S in warehouse
2. Asset management
Co-ordinating the BDE/BD/Finance/Assetcare and operation team for
a. Receiving the new asset
b. Capitalization & tagging of new asset
c. Yearly Verification of capitalized assets
d. Write-off from book & final dispose assets
3. Engineering Waste/Scrap management & Gate pass (RGP & NRGP)
a. E2E operation controller (from Origin to removal from Plant) of engineering scrap
b. New vendor development for Engineering Scrap sale
c. Issuing, tracking and closing of RGP (Returnable Gate Pass)of engineering goods
d. Issuing and tracking of NRGP (Non-returnable Gate Pass) of Engineering goods
1. Inventory Control
A. To optimize the inventory cost - Classified all inventory on basis of their "Criticality and Value" through VED and ABC analysis metrix
B. Calculate DIOH and work for sustain it
C. Working with VMI (Vendor Manage Inventory) Concept - Lubricants, Boiler/WTP/ETP/CT chemicals, Valve & Fitting etc have put on VMI
D. One of the key person of R&M budget preparing & controlling team - Weekly tracking of approved budget cost center wise, monthly review with assetcare/operation team, Conducting the productivity workshop for getting innovative ideas for cost reduction.
2. Optimize the Store Operation Cost
A. Through atomization in material storage and Distribution
B. Man power optimization
C. Skill development for elimination/Control the losses - Like Spillage, Damage, Storage, Movement, access or low inventory etc
3. Purchase and negotiation Skills
A. Expertise in developing local vendors, reducing the cost of procurement of material by applying new techniques, reduce store inventory by developing local vendors
B. Good Negotiation Skills.
4 4) MIS
MIS and Review with leadership team
ABC & VDE Matrix report
R&M Spent (Revenue) analysis and Review with PM & AM Pillar
Store inventory & Consumption trend
Material Movement Tracker
Productivity (Cost Center wise) data
Scrap/Waste generation & removal
Material (ROL) availability tracker
5) People development
A. Drive capability program for large site ensuring skill availability on critical machines.
B. Develop matrix to drive team mates for future roles / pipelines.
6) Quality support
A. To ensure compliance of all Food Grade certificates.
B. To maintain hygiene in work place.
C. To ensure green area/ red area material segregation.
The ideal candidate
Experience & Functional Skills:
- Diploma/Bachelors/Master's degree in Engineering (Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics) or Material management course with 5-7 years of experience (min 4 years of previous experience in plant maintenance/projects)
- Should have handled the inventory or cost reduction projects.
- Knowledge of IL6S elements will be an added advantage (TPM, Six Sigma,HPWS,Lean,5s etc..)
Skills & Behavioral Competencies:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Coaching mindset and ability to function in a servant-leadership model
- Excellent planning & organizational skills with the ability to prioritize effectively
- Ability to successfully collaborate across different teams and stakeholders
- Flexibility to adapt to a dynamic and fast paced high performance work system
- Exhibit learning agility and display potential to grow in the organization by taking up diverse and challenging assignments