- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We’re makers, inventors, and leaders who aren’t afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future. Previous job Next job JOB DESCRIPTION Roles and Responsibilities
In this role, you will:
- Analyze design and develop a roadmap and implementation plan based upon a current vs. future state in a cohesive architecture viewpoint
- Review and/or analyze and develop architectural requirements at domain level within product portfolio or team
- Participate in the CT domain governance model
- Contribute to the development of infrastructure platforms that are service-oriented with reusable components that can be orchestrated together into different methods for different businesses
- Lead the research and evaluation of emerging technology, industry and market trends to assist in project development and/or operational support actives Required Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree. A minimum 6 years of professional experience in architecture. Desired Characteristics
- Passion for technology and security
- Proven problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong decision-making capabilities, with a proven ability to weigh the relative costs and benefits of potential actions and identify the most appropriate one
- Provide leadership, technology guidance and mentor others throughout the domain
- Strong interpersonal skills, with an emphasis on the ability to effectively influence others
- A team-focused mentality with the proven ability to work effectively with diverse stakeholders
- An ability to communicate complex and technical issues to diverse audiences, orally and in writing, in an easily-understood, authoritative, and actionable manner Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
About the company