- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Want to be part of the most disruptive, innovative mobile commerce start-up in India with world-class team, long-term vision, and top global investors backing it up? Don’t just dream it. Droom it!
As a Senior Manager you will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
What We're Looking For:
- Minimum 8 years of experience with strong knowledge of on page/off page, link building, and keyword ranking.
- Hands on experience in Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of search engine programs such as XML sitemaps, RSS feed, webmaster tools, etc.
- Knowledge of blog postings, classifieds postings, forums, social media and all other online postings
- Knowledge of popular keyword tools such as Google keyword planner, Word Tracker, Keyword Discovery, etc.
- Solid understanding of SEO, SEM and PPC.
- Required to work closely with content writers, web designers and web developers.
- Good communication Skills
- Strong knowledge of Excel.
- Data driven
- Result oriented and ready to take ownership.
- Desire to make impact and high work ethics.
- Ability to collaborate across departments. An Ideal Candidate Will Possess the Following Skills:
- Be even with social media, SEO, search engine and internet marketing industry trends
- Must have knowledge of Google Algorithm updates – Panda, Penguin.
- Submitting website to major search engines to get crawled & indexed by search engine crawlers.
- Prepare Keyword Ranking reports.
- Work towards organic search optimization and ROI maximization
- Passion for internet marketing and SEO/SMO
- Develop and implement link building campaigns
- Developing and implementing effective SEO strategies.
- Coordinating control, design, social media and pay-per-click marketing.
- Conduct Keyword research to guide content teams.
- Optimize website content and landing pages for organic traffic, lead generation and orders.
- Establish company’s web presence to boost brand awareness.
- Liaise with Marketing, sales and product development teams to ensure brand consistency.
- Suggest and implement direct marketing methods to increase profitability.
- Monitor ROI and KPIS.
- Strong competitors’ analysis.
- Preparing and managing monthly, quarterly budgets for marketing department.
- Analyze consumer behavior and determine customer personas.
- Create and execute lead generation programs.
- Experience in Email Marketing, Affiliate marketing and Marketing Automation.
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department.
- Create, maintain and implement digital marketing and editorial calendars. Who Must Apply:
Those who are very entrepreneurial, have high sense of ownership, are accountable for their work, take initiatives, take end to end responsibilities, poses super special intellectual horsepower, want to push their limits, blossom with new challenges, super strong in execution, can stay laser focused, data driven, frugal, process oriented, technology savvy, and last but not the least can work in - fast pace environment, chaos or ambiguity, with less or no hand holding and frequently changing priorities.
About the company