- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Leading the entire Electrical Design and Automation & BMS Engineering activities to carry out engineering design work as per the requirements of Project, based on standard company Design guidelines / other procedures. Timely completion of design and engineering deliverables
- Write and Review technical requirements of internal client’s specifications and ensure that agreement is reached on the basis of design. Participate in discussions with the client, as necessary
- Demonstrable advanced experience in the complete suite of electrical engineering design services. This include (but is not limited to) HV and LV power distribution, generators, UPS systems, lighting & emergency lighting, / data, cable containment, fire alarm, security, lightning protection, earthing & bonding, hazardous areas and specialist control systems.
- Have a strong working knowledge of carrying out short circuit calculations, load flow and discrimination studies utilising proprietary modelling software (ETAP).
- Knowledge of Fire Alarm design in accordance with NFPA 72 is preferred
- Knowledge of Lightning Protection design using NFPA 780 is preferred Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Automation Engineering
Function Engineering Sub Function Engineering
Reports To Senior Director-Global Design
Already Working @TEVA? If you are a current Teva employee, please apply using the internal career site available on "Employee Central". By doing so, your application will be treated with priority. You will also be able to see opportunities that are open exclusively to Teva employees. Use the following link to search and apply:
The internal career site is available from your home network as well. If you have trouble accessing your EC account, please contact your local HR/IT partner.
Teva’s Equal Employment Opportunity Commitment Teva Pharmaceuticals is committed to equal opportunity in employment. It is Teva's global policy that equal employment opportunity be provided without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, veteran status, national or ethnic origin or any other legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable laws.
About the company