- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Codal, one of the fastest USA based growing web and mobile development companies in the world. Codal seeking exceptional, full-time, Experienced PHP Developer, to support both client and internal projects.
The selected candidate will be a motivated; career focused team player with a desire to work in a growing small company. Responsibilities of the PHP Developer report direct to the team leader and project manager. Learning multiple web application, developing and planning new release cycles and maintaining / monitoring the application.
- Working Experience: 3+ Year
- Educational Qualifications: B.E. / B.Tech / MCA (with either distinction or first class grade) We are looking for following skills in candidate:
- Good command over Core PHP.
- Good knowledge of any framework e.g. Codeigniter, Zend.
- Good knowledge of any open source like wordpress,Joomla, Magento, etc.
- Good knowledge of MySQL
- Good knowledge of payment integration e.g. Paypal, Authorised.net, CCavenue.
- Good Command over English Interested candidates can forward their latest resume with following details:
- Personal Details
- Educational Qualifications
- Technical Knowledge
- Tools / Technologies used in projects
- Work Experience
- Current Salary/month
- Expected Salary per month
- Current Location of candidate We are happy to invite you to be a member of Codal family!
Human Resource Manager
About the company