- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
In this position you will be part a world class SoC physical design team developing a ground breaking high performance GP-GPU/GFX targeting High End Graphics, Gaming, Artificial Intelligence, Media processing, Autonomous Driving and more. This is a great opportunity to join a talented team, early in the product lifecycle and will include lots of innovation in RTL2GDSII implementation of multi-million gate designs in advanced process nodes
Your responsibilities will focus on the RTL to GDS flow and may include but not be limited to:
* Constraint understanding, generation, clock stamping and timing closure
* Synthesis with Synopsys Design Compiler DCT
* DFT, Scan Insertion, and coverage analysis
* Multiple Power Domain Analysis using standard Power Formats UPF/CPF
* Place and Route and clock tree synthesis with Synopsys ICC
* Static Timing Analysis with Synopsys Primetime
* Formal equivalence
* Layout Verification and DRC analysis
The ideal candidate should exhibit behavioral traits that indicate:
* Self-motivator with strong problem solving skills
* Strong leadership skills with ability to mentor junior designers
* Excellent interpersonal skills, including written and verbal communication
* Ability to work as part of a team and collaborate in a high-paced atmosphere
* Ability to provide technical direction to the team and influence project execution and methodology
- Mtech/Btech Engineering Degree in field of Electrical, Electronics, Computer Science
- 6-10 years' experience in back-end design and/or integration
- Demonstrated ability to work with RTL and DFT teams.
- Demonstrated ability in productizing scripts for use by team/project
Inside this Business Group
The Core and Visual Computing Group (CVCG) is responsible for the architecture, design and development of the CPU core and visual technology IPs that are central to Intel's system-on-a-chip (SoC) products and key to our datacenter, client and Internet-of-Things (IOT) platforms. CVCG strives to lead the industry through continuous innovation and world class engineering.
Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
It has come to our notice that some people have received fake job interview letters ostensibly issued by Intel, inviting them to attend interviews in Intel’s offices for various positions and further requiring them to deposit money to be eligible for the interviews. We wish to bring to your notice that these letters are not issued by Intel or any of its authorized representatives. Hiring at Intel is based purely on merit and Intel does not ask or require candidates to deposit any money. We would urge people interested in working for Intel, to apply directly at www.jobs.intel.com and not fall prey to unscrupulous elements.
About the company
Intel is a place where employees can pursue their passions, support world-changing initiatives, and thrive intellectually.
Our employees are as diverse as our customers, vendors, and colleagues in the global market. This worldwide perspective helps us anticipate, and provide for, the growing needs of a changing marketplace. Here are a few examples:
The collaboration of Intel teams halfway across the world from each other was key to the development of our Intel® Centrino® processor technology.
The leaders of our Technology and Manufacturing Group use diversity to broaden team perspective on projects.
Our International Summit for Proliferating Ideas and Recognizing Excellence lets innovators from every country within Intel Corporate Services share ideas.