- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Sr Software Engineer
1) As a Sr. Software Engineer you need to contribute to software product developed in global
team. You are expected to have working experience with various global development teams in
software product development.
2) Being a part of the development team, you will contribute to end to end software
development. This will include working on software deliverable for the release, meeting required
design objectives to meet customer & business needs.
3) You should
understand various parameter like code coverage, security checks, automation etc. and nurture
the quality of code that helps feature deployment with ease.
4) You are required
to participate actively in Scrum team following Agile/TDD/BDD approach. You need to have
experience in understanding user story from Product Manager and develop features that meet all
acceptance criteria of Product Owner.
5) You are required to follow GEHC QMS and conduct Risk Management
Review, DFMEA and other essential compliance requirements for the
• Core Responsibilities:
1) Responsible for design and development of a feature and or feature sets
independently. Contributes to the team and guides team members with the team
2) Skilled in writing code that meets standards and delivers desired
functionality using the technology selected for the product.
3) Responsible for troubleshooting customer issues and providing necessary
4) Understanding and applying GE processes
As a Sr. Software Engineer, you will be responsible for contributing to end to end software development for Enterprise Imaging product used for image archival.
• GE - Healthcare:
• GE is an equal opportunity
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering
- 8 to 12 years of professional experience with Microsoft C#.Net/WCF
- Experience with C++, Core dump analysis and Troubleshooting production issues
- Sound knowledge of OOAnalysis & Design, SQL Databases and debugging
skills is expected from a Sr. Software Engineer
- Hands on experience in web technologies like ASP.Net and web servers such as IIS
- Strong knowledge of unit testing using tools such as NUnit and
- A dedicated developer who understands issues and presents clear rationale; thinks in terms of
scalability & fault tolerance architecture and can deliver small and medium sized features
while mentoring team members.
- Can take ownership of small tasks and deliver
without supervision while using their discretion to seek help when necessary
- Has knowledge of Healthcare domain.
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
About the company
GE is building the world by providing capital, expertise and infrastructure for a global economy. GE Capital has provided billions in financing so businesses can build and grow their operations and consumers can build their financial futures. We build appliances, lighting, power systems and other products that help millions of homes, offices, factories and retail facilities around the world work better.