- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Sr Staff Product Security Leader
Oil & Gas Headquarters
GE Oil & Gas
You are a highly skilled security Engineer who enjoys security work and collaborating with product managers and developers to drive the successful adoption of innovative methods in developing secure applications and Protecting the overall environment.
In this role, you will:
• Manage all aspects of Cloud Security Operations for AWS/Azure/GCP.
• Drive tailored SDL practice into specific engineering
• Create and track meaningful metrics around product cyber risk and compensating controls
• Consult, architect on security requirements and utilize best practices to meet them.
• Design, implement and Manage Cloud Security Controls, i.e. Network Security, Parameter Security, Privileged Access Management, multi factor authentication, Identity and Access Management, etc.
• Engage in application and domain-specific threat modeling and attack surface analysis/reduction
• Working with all scrum teams for security-focused design
• Identifying and ensuring resolution of possible technical implications of each release
• Maintaining a backlog of security-related tools that will improve the maintainability and security of our code and the pace of development
• Help prepare reports at appropriate levels of confidentiality for stakeholders to view
• Responding promptly and in detail to customer-sponsored penetration tests
• Promotes standards through workshops, knowledge shares, and code walk-throughs
• Promotes best practices and design patterns
• Provides guidance on automated testing tools and techniques
We are looking for a Sr Staff Product Security Leader to work with teams comprised of Software Engineers, Quality Engineers, User Interaction Design Engineers, Infrastructure/Platform team, and the Product Owners to identify inherent cyber security risks and to develop and track controls to reduce risk within BHGE’s products. This role will blend strong technical expertise and program management skills.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering or in a STEM major (Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math) and/or a minimum of 4 years of equivalent experience
• A minimum of 4 years of experience in security development life cycle
• At least 4 years of experience involvement with development team(s) that delivered software based services
• Experience with cyber security framework (NIST 800-53, ISO 27001, IEC 62443, etc.) implementation and governance
• Program and Project Management experience; expertise with Agile development teams
• Knowledge of CI/CD and automation tools (Chef, Git, Jenkins)
• Knowledge of Identity management and identity federation (SAML, Oauth, SCIM, XACML)
• Experienced in developing web services (SOAP/REST)
• Must be available for on call for potential security response
• Knowledge of application risk identification and evaluation techniques
• Knowledge of Cyber Security and full knowledge of multiple related engineering functions
• Experience securing applications within cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure and alike.
• Experience with broad set of information security technologies and processes within a SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, or cloud environment
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. We deploy minds and machines to enhance customer productivity, safety and environmental stewardship, while minimizing costs and risks at every step of the energy value chain. With operations in over 120 countries, we infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
- ms project
About the company
GE is building the world by providing capital, expertise and infrastructure for a global economy. GE Capital has provided billions in financing so businesses can build and grow their operations and consumers can build their financial futures. We build appliances, lighting, power systems and other products that help millions of homes, offices, factories and retail facilities around the world work better.