- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Google's line of products and services to our clients never stops growing. The Partnerships Development team is responsible for seeking and exploring new opportunities with Google's partners. Equipped with your business acumen and extensive product knowledge, you are right on the front line of interacting with our partners, and helping them find ways to grow using Google's newest product offerings. Your knowledge of relevant verticals and relationships with key industry players will help shape our great applications and content for products such as YouTube, Google TV and Commerce.
Google's line of products and services to our clients never stops growing. Gpay Business team is responsible for seeking and exploring new opportunities with Google's partners. Equipped with your business acumen and extensive product knowledge, you are right on the front line of interacting with our partners, and helping them find ways to grow using Google's newest product offerings.
Google Pay allows people to instantly send money to a contact, pay their bills, recharge their mobile balance, or make a purchase at the corner store. Google Pay is about making money simple for everyone with more convenient shopping experiences at stores and online, as well as access to financial services like loans or repayment plans.
Google is passionate about organizing the world’s information and making it universally accessible and useful. As more Internet users come online around the world, we aim to address the needs of people in developing countries, including India, Indonesia and the Philippines. The needs and computing paradigm of these users are uniquely differentiated and we look forward to providing them with the best products and services to suit their growing digital lives.
As part of this effort, you will work closely with engineering teams around the world to build great products and features.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
- MBA or Master's degree.
- Demonstrated thought-leadership, relationship building and management skills, with internal stakeholders and external partners.
- 8 years of relevant work experience, including experience in Insurance, payments, or the banking industry.
- Work with Financial services partners with the objective of building new products/features and improving user experience
- Develop business plans and manage key partnerships to offer value added services like Insurance products for Gpay users
- Build relationships with existing and potential financial services partners, manage complex partnerships to achieve business goals.
- Work closely with Product, Engineering, Marketing and Legal teams on new initiatives and key strategic relationships.
About the company
Google is not a conventional company, and we don't intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world's most successful organizations - a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind - but even as we continue to grow, we're committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success.
We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards. Googlers thrive in small, focused teams and high-energy environments, believe in the ability of technology to change the world, and are as passionate