- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Are you data-driven? We at NetApp believe in the transformative power of data – to expand customer touchpoints, to foster greater innovation, and to optimize operations. We are designed for simplicity, optimized to protect, created to embrace future opportunity, and open to enrich choice. We are the data authority for hybrid cloud, and we are helping our customers realize the full potential of their data.
We’ve built a Data Fabric for a data-driven world – to simplify and integrate data management across the resources that are best for the business. With the Data Fabric, our customers can harness the power of cloud data services, build cloud infrastructures, and modernize storage through data management.
By harnessing the power of hybrid cloud data services, customers gain the freedom of choice to securely manage and move data – anywhere, on any cloud. Only NetApp can help organizations deliver data-rich customer experiences when they rapidly test and deploy new applications that easily use data and services regardless of where they reside or in what form.
Join rapidly growing Cloud Software and Services team building SaaS Applications for Data Protection, Analytics, Governance & Security in Hyper scalars environments such as, AWS, Azure, etc. As a Senior SaaS (Software as a Service) Designed & Developer, you will actively contribute in delivering architecture, engineering and quality for SaaS products, such as, Data Management for Microsoft Office 365, Salesforce.com, Google Apps, SaaS API Frameworks and Cloud Platforms. As part of the Product Engineering function, the overall focus of the group is on competitive market and customer requirements, supportability, technology advances, product quality, product cost and time-to-market.
This position requires an individual to be creative, a quick learner, driven to produce results and demonstrated ability to work in highly dynamic workplace
- Work on implementation and verification of SaaS Cloud Applications
- Architecture, Designing and Implementation
- SaaS Performance analysis
- Critical and/or high visibility customer support
- Participate in technical discussions within the team and with other groups within Business Units associated with specified projects
- Willing to work on additional tasks and responsibilities that will contribute towards team, department and company goals
- Provide guidance and mentoring to more junior engineers
- Strong oral and written communications skills are essential
- Possesses sufficient technical knowledge and experience to pick up new expertise quickly with guidance from a technical leader
- Experience and/or expertise in C#/.Net (MEAN stack) AND / OR Java (Core JAVA), Angular JS, etc with experience in design patterns, Spring, Hibernate) technologies
- Development experience with database technologies, preferable NoSQL databases, such as, MongoDB, Cassandra, etc.
- Familiarly or development experience with DevOps technologies such as, Chef, Puppet, etc is desirable
- Must have working experience with SOAP and/of RESTful web services
- Hands-on experience in building SAAS applications in Hyper Scalar clouds (AWS, Azure, Google, etc).
- Visual Force, APEX, C# familiarity is an added advantage.
- Good hands-on experience in building highly scalable and secure applications with high performance
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies
- A strong understanding of complex concepts related to computer architecture, data structures and programming practices
- Ability to estimate work completion required to build an overall predictable plan
- Follow standard engineering principles and practices. Familiarly with Agile methodologies a plus
- Familiarity with Backup for data center level data management, high availability, migration, and disaster recovery, experience in Azure/Amazon-based cloud implementations
- Resourceful in applying creative ideas to solve problems
Education & Experience:
- 10+ years of experience is required
- A Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering / Computer Science / Information Technology / Computer Applications is essential. A Master’s degree w/ equivalent work experience is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to have successfully completed multiple, moderately complex technical tasks
NetApp is an equal opportunity employer and encourages individuals of all backgrounds, including individuals with disabilities, to apply for open positions at NetApp
So get ready to tap into the data visionary within, and join us as we accelerate digital transformation and empower our customers to change the world with data!
If you ask a NetApp employee why they work here, the answer is inevitably the same: the people. At NetApp, our culture is at the heart of what we do.We place importance in trust, integrity, teamwork, and caring above all else. NetApp is a place where people are empowered to make a difference. Empowered to innovate. Empowered to collaborate. Empowered to help ourselves and others be data-driven and change the world. We take care of each other, our customers, our partners, and our communities simply because it’s the right thing to do.
Join us and see what empowerment can do.