- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world's leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end-to-end Engineering, IT and Business Solutions.
With over 18,000 associates, it’s the largest software development centre of Bosch, outside Germany, indicating that it is the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India with a global footprint and presence in the US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region.
We are looking for SW Security Verification Engineer with good development experience in Linux environment. The engineer will be responsible for developing SW security verification techniques and also will perform security verification in regular projects.
· Work in a corporate research project to develop SW security verification tool.
· Productization of the research tools along with engineering department.
· Part time work with engineering team to introduce new SW security verification techniques.
· Publication and talks in leading conferences, journals and contribution to open source community.
Technical Skillset requirements
· Experience with (embedded) C/C++ programming
· Experience in python programming.
· Experience with common compilers, i.e. gcc, clang, ideally greenhills
· Experience with binary analysis
· Experience with virtualizations and hardware emulation, e.g. Qemu and similar technologies
· Compiler construction and theory
· Ideally experience with dynamic testing technologies, e.g. software fuzz testing
Soft skill requirements
· Security affinity
· Ability to work independently and within a team.
· Clear and concise communication skill.
· Structured and systematic approach to projects.
Experience : 2-6 years
Qualification : BE / B.Tech /ME/MS/MSc in ECE / EEE/IT/CS
About the company